What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

One thing that is jumping off the charts to me right now is the EU looks to be forming a doji on the daily chart. At the 1.3020 inst level. Key SR level from the past and a recent key SR level.

Also, using chart patterns and harmonics…a pretty nice bearish gartley pattern seems to be forming as well. (see babypis summer school section for harmonics).

Also…looking at the history of the price charts. This Jan looks to be very similar to Jan 2007. Same price area. Wnt below this 1.3 level…retested a few times, retraced, then broke high for a longer term run up. Looking back at charts…I don’t see any real cases where a clean break through this level happened without some bounces and retraces first.

Thanks for reading it bobmaninc. I take it you are referring to the phrase “The NZDUSD short was at the same time as AUDUSD from 0.8130” ? Kiwi traded at 0.8130. Sorry for the confusion; you can read it two ways. I meant to say “
The NZDUSD short from 0.8130 was at the same time as the AUDUSD short from 1.0560”.

Must edit the text, hope this helps for now.

EDIT: text modified.

Thanks. It can most certainly be done. I will post a couple of charts later on :slight_smile:

would love to hear more thoughts on sladha and learttopimppips insights. I’ve marked the same levels and currently was thinking the same thing as pimppips. Fiber has been dancing around that range now… If we would take into consideration candles it really can be a rally down. ICT help? :slight_smile:

Edit: On the other hand, we have USDX at a Key S&R lvl. And drawing fib from 2011.10.04 to 10.27 we have nailed 1.382 top. So wouldnt it move lower?

would b really great,any exploit is hugged :slight_smile:
looked at them,AU NZ,certified twins

SladhaFX this is exactly what I was looking at for LO today. If we are looking at the same levels and concepts, at least we know ICT is drilling this stuff into our heads!

Below screenshots explaining (or at least an attempt thereto :rolleyes:) the AUDUSD vs. NZDUSD trades.

They are bigger than the max 700 x 700 size so I can’t upload them here unfortunately.

The first 3 are the Aussie, the second 3 are for Kiwi. The first corresponds with the fourth, the second with the fifth, the third with the sixth. Took me quite a while to make those and made me realise once more how much work Michael has put into presenting his material. Truly amazing.

If there are any questions let me know. Or send an email to SemtexTrader AT gmail.com :50:

AUDUSD H4 chart
AUDUSD H1 chart Zoom 1
AUDUSD H1 chart Zoom 2
NZDUSD H4 chart
NZDUSD H1 chart Zoom 1.1
NZDUSD H1 chart Zoom 2.1

I’ll see if I can squeeze out some half decent Yen pair screenshots and post them later, if not today then tomorrow.

EURJPY 15 min. chart
GBPJPY 15 min. chart

Yeah - revealing twins. Very nice indeed. Nothing goes by unnoticed :wink:

If anyone is still looking at older ICT concepts lol. We have an SMT divergence on the cable and fiber. EU also is sitting at OTE and toying with weekly r1 pivot. The timming is wrong to take thiis trade right now in my book but it is there

I would like to see it stop hunt up in the 1.3080 area first. Perhaps with a Judas swing up before LO??

agreed thats why I said not a good time to take the trade. I expect to see a judas take out that high. That will essentially void the smt divergence but would be a better entry

I think we are all looking at that 1.3080 for LO Judas…

SMT divergence can also be found on explosive (sic) exotic pairs… :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

haha sladha this was exactly my analysis for yesterday;) but my limit sell order at 3080 was never triggered… But I was able to to a few small scalps and end the day profitable;)

may I add something, which could also be an additional factor?
(please note the screenshot is from yesterday…)

as we are above TT range, I drew a fib based on the trinity…
the 127 is also in confluence with the 3080 reaction area. 162 and 200 extensions are also in confluence with HTF S+R Levels…

any thoughts?

Since it didn’t happen yesterday, It might happen today;) hahaha
I will start my daily routine now (haven’t looked at the charts yet since LC)

cheers

PS: heres another one:

I love trading those (or at least demo trading those) too, but I can’t tell how the divergence really helps you there.

May not run up to 1.3080 — There’s nesting OTE’s on Fiber from Yesterday’s High to Yesterday’s Low as well as Today’s Asian Range High and Today’s Asian Range Low. This all with confluence at MR1

yes I’m also worried that it will not reach up there… i will see if I can find an entry somewhere, with which i feel comfortable hahah (i’ll keep the mid figure in mind as well…)

ICT already went short on fiber (or at least put an order up)… this is always a psychological barrier for me hahaha;) for now I stick to my plan;)

Hmmm, what was ICT’s entry at? I went long on cable… :o

did you fall for the false Judas (Judas’s Judas)?