What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Humblest of apologies… My mistake.

hmm so its 3GB total zipped. I tried to upload it but my connection is too slow. I’ll try using my friends connection in a few days.

Save your energy :60:

P.S. Of course one can slap as many pairs as needed on the chart. maybe is good idea to add all majors opposed to USD and seek divergence :wink:

I’ve been downloading all the videos. Almost finished. Youtube downloader stopped working as did lots of other options. Apparently youtube has made some change that prevents many of the usual downloader programs from working. However there is a website called keepvid that is still able to download the videos… only a few more and I’ll have all of them saved.
This is like going to college for four years and for future reference you want to keep all your textbooks.

Quick question y’all…Is there any way to move an indicator to the tool bar in MT4. For example, it’d be great to just have a daily pivots button, or TT button next to my 5m/15m/1h buttons on the top of the screen, instead of having to go through the drop down menus. Any way to do this? Thanks.

Matty

dont think is possible, but u can always have them loaded onto the indicator list (right mouse click) and control when to be visible from visualization tab…?

I agree, plus I like to watch them at 1.5x speed because it will go very slow if you’ve seen it before already.

Perhaps a bit difficult to see the actual post - this is a screenshot from the April 2nd 2011 PTC video; 44:28 into it. The post itself has been removed. It was the #1 post acc. to Michael. If you want a better picture you could watch the video and make a screenshot :wink:

It most certainly is.

I’ve got all of them downloaded as well, albeit that there may be a few videos after April 2nd 2011 that are hidden; I won’t have those (yet). YouTube Downloader still works for me.

The above is the picture for Type 1 divergences.

Swap Price and Indicator for Type 2 divergences.

Do you mean swap price and indicator or should it be flip the price images in their place and then flip the indicator images in their place? Of course it would make no difference for the strong div. but would it be different for the medium and weak?

Here it is again :wink:

glad to see you around again Manta. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Im still around, I was just very busy with some different business in the past months and then went for longer holidays to Asia.

And of course, I dont see any reason to comment ICT material. It is simply great…

Is there a Skype group your all members of? If so, what is it please? Thanks

Here’s an overlay Ind in a seperate window that has a mirroring option for turning the USDX upside down or fiber or any other pair for that matter, just change ‘mirror’ to true.

Pic is of normal cable/fiber

Indicator is called “OverLayChart-MAwally2.ex4” and is included with some other ICT useful indy’s in a handy ZIP file. Sorry about the name but I couldn’t think of a more discriptive one and I just put wally on any file I hack-up to keep the originals safe, feel free to rename it what ever you like.
ICT_Indi-stuffv2.zip (85.4 KB)

Wally

p.s I can’t make candles instead of just moving average of close because once you move into seperate window your limited to lines or histograms so NO candles.Sorry.

I meant to say that you should swap the price and indicator labels. ICT has given a few examples in his video (how to use technical indicators) where price puts in HH and the indicator LL; that would be strong bullish in this example. I don’t know in how far the medium and weak is valid and what that entails; I find that they work equally. Best to dive into charts and see for yourself :wink:

[B]My Goals for week of Jan.29-Feb.03[/B]

1. Focus on the process, not the $$$

2. Stop trading after taking 2 Losses in a single trading day

3. Bag 50-75 pips

Hey guys! I have a quick question. Does the image below display a stoploss hunt on a very visible price formation (double bottom). I know the SL in theory would be placed below the neckline, so the move would make sense as a stop hunt? Or just random?
Thanks!

The image is recent EURUSD on D1.

That certainly looks like a stop loss hunt to me… Look at how price rocketed upwards after taking out the stops :slight_smile:

It would make sense to raid those stops, since everyone would be looking at the double bottom and placing their stops just below it, and then surprise surprise, they get whacked out and lose out on such a massive move/.