What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Sure, OTE is “Optimal Trade entry” using a Fibonacci (between 62-79%) against a swing low or high. Check out the Optimal Trade entry video on the first page of this thread.

That’s right. Somebody posted a link to hidownload.com earlier, maybe worth a try. I screen-record them for now.

Thanks for the explaination and further information!

Hidownload works great for livestream.

Higher TimeFrame Support & Resistance…

Thanks for the info PIPhanger. I will need to work on that … “support/resistance always trumps market flow …”.

This last video has really opened up my eyes in terms of how to approach London Open. Amazing video ICT !

Was last night livestream uploaded? o_O ICT said he will record it, but i don’t see it… maybe someone else recorded it?

Todays trade idea: 13145 = 13150 insti lvl. As well as key S&R level. OTE. Divergence.

Fiber and USD fails to make lower lows while cable went down.

EDIT: Any ideas why it didn’t work would be appreciated :slight_smile:

Originally Posted by PippyTheGrt
That’s right. Somebody posted a link to hidownload.com earlier, maybe worth a try. I screen-record them for now.

Thanks guys, I’ll check it out when I get some time :slight_smile:

That. + Type II TF divergence on both Cable and Fiber.

Cant say that it didnt work … it was just good for 30 pip scalp (check thursdays action at 3135 - it was support and now its resistance) :45:

There is an OTE at 1.3120, which is also an institutional level and ties in with S1 and the previous day’s central pivot… NYO trade perhaps?

Might be. Lots of S&R there. But we have a healthy hour to wait till NYO. Lets just wait and see what will happen. Cable seems to start moving up again…

hopefully we can sell it even lower at NY :slight_smile: (maybe somebody interested 2 sell cable at 5705 :P)

Sure. Stay tuned :44:

Livestream Open Access Jan 29th recording CLICK CLICK CLIK CLICK

Buying the Cable is at least BE for me at the moment. Thinking I’ll probably get stopped out there, but we’ll see.

Matty

thanks for that

What is this link to?

My pleasure.

Once again it contains good info:

• how to setup charts
  • how to draw lines
  • how to use ATR with multiple periods

All good stuff :cool: