What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

http://wtrns.fr/A56CU9_l1LFw33o

Think we are in the same trade. Bought cable at 1.56697 … took 70% out at around 25 pips profit and moved stop to BE.

With cable made 30pips moved at BE. It was a good trade aswell, but fiber… i dont understand it. It was sitting like an hour at the same level… thought it was a logical trade to take :slight_smile:

Made the trade at 1.5670, out at 1.5700. Also made +30 pips. Fiber bounced off Support at Friday low (Asian Session).
Quick question does anyone have an EA that partial closes and moves SL to BE? That would save me LOTS of time!

Been posted a couple times. search for ‘ibfx partial close’ in this thread for setup instructions. I did a post a couple weeks ago outlining how to set it up.

IBFX_-_Partial_Close1.zip (6 KB)

Hey ICT,

Don’t know if you remember but i asked you on the livestream yesterday about a possible inverted H&S forming on fiber and i found the fiber making a down day.
Plus, the 50% fibo retracement from the head to the very possible new swing high is very near the first shoulder’s level. Also, Market flow should be changed now since the latest lower high was broken to the upside(don’t know exactly if this is how MF works).

Maybe this is not so far fetched? Really curios of what you think. Thanks!

Edit, i am interested in this spot cause i just learned about this price action pattern which permits a SL placed on a lower TF and the TP on the Daily near the most recent High, which i think would result in greater Risk/Reward ratio.

Something to live by…

“The great mistake is to anticipate the outcome of the engagement; you ought not to be thinking of whether it ends in victory or in defeat. Let nature take its course, and your tools will strike at the right moment…” Bruce Lee

I would really like to watch the latest ICT Market Review but YouTube keeps telling me theres some kind of protected music in it, so i cant watch it. Already had the problem in alot of the later ICT vids and downloaded them via youtubedownloader or something like that but it seems like none of these programs are able to download anymore. Maybe someone could upload the Market review? That would be awesome!

Sure. Boiling :44: so hang on in there.

Download link : CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK

:57:

Your the man! Thanks!

So got stopped out at BE on LO trade for 9 pips (30% off at 30 pips, then stopped out) and LC OTE for 30 pips. Modest day but tools worked well for a nice little gain.

Matty

This week im looking for cable to setup a turtle soup short above 5780. There looks to be a camp of vulnerable stops there. Ill personally be looking for a 150-200 pip haul on the potential down move

After digesting as much as I could from the material. I placed my first “ICT” style trade. Never before have I used pivots or such, I merely traded breakouts (ugh!) Needless to say price reacted very favorably, and continues to this minute!

Never before have I bought a bottom as cleanly as this, it just LOOKS and FEELS professional.

noted the same number 1.5780 and 1.58 to take out decembers highs…
If it heads up there, I want to ride it on the way up as well;)

EDIT: Nevermind. Got figured out :slight_smile:

Would it be accurate to say the market flow has not changed to bearish because we weren’t able to break through Friday’s asian session low?

I bought at 1.3120 because I was using Friday’s asian session high as resistance turned support, and it confluenced with OTE and S1. I got stopped out but I didn’t get right back in. I could have and would’ve broken even for the day.

Is 1.3080 going to be the low for the week? Guess we won’t know for until London open tomorrow.

GLGT, everyone!

I hope it is. I took a long at 1.3090. Moved stop loss to 1.3075 to allow a retest of 1.3080 tomorrow (hoping it doesn’t overshoot). Plan on holding for the weekly range planning the low was put in during NYO this week. Depending on how action unfolds this week, I may hold even longer than a week and let it develop as a position trade. Commercials increased their net longs last week on COT. 1.3500 looks to be the price the Euro was at when commercials started building their long positions. Trading this as a possible position trade higher and would hold until commercials go short at the very least.

But first, need price to move up from here before I get ahead of myself. Watching price to see how it unfolds this weekl

Just trealized I didn’t answer your question.

On the EU, market flow currently is bullish for 4 hour and daily.

Hourly is bearish.

Asia range doesn’t factor into market flow. Only fractals from the fractal indicator. 1 our market flow went bearish on the 5am GMT hourly candle because it broke below the fractal established during the 1am hourly candle.

On the 4 hour, price would have to trade down to 1.3076 to go bearish which was established on Friday. However, the 12:00 GMT 4 hour candle has a low of 1.3081 and if price doesn’t trade below that level before this 4 hour candle finishes (we are in the 2000GMT candle), 1.3081 will become the new fractal low to base off of.

On the daily…we haven’t had a new fractal low established since this run up started 2 mondays ago. So 1.2624 is the low to break there to become bearish.

So does this mean that we would buy or sell depending on what chart we are using?
I am becoming accustomed to daily BIAS. So yeah, I was not able to find a BUY entry(on one hour chart) in EUR, AUD or GBP since Sydney open yesterday untill this morning around 7-10AM EST.