What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I was looking at both 25 and 40 but used to the cable bouncing around on it’s HTF s&r for entry on a likely SMT, entered went to bed and woke up to a nice result. :slight_smile:

But check out laser like TP (for once) using the gap and cpp.

bummer the trade arrows aren’t visible when upload the pic :frowning:

Wally

Nice! I did the same, entered and slept. I woke up and my 30pip target got taken out, and price was around my entry point. I saw the OTE and thought I’d like to be in the market still, so left my 2nd half on.

I think you slayed a pip giant lol

Generally stop raids would reach down at least a few pips below the previous low. In addition to that, breakout players looking to go short would have their entry orders just under that low. None of those orders would have been triggered today, so it would seem to me that there would now be even more orders under that level.

I’m still learning as is everyone else in here, but what I am looking for is a clue of where price might be headed in the near future. I was hoping to see price take out that low, move up, take out the high from 12/13 & 1/27,then possibly move lower for a profit release phase after the commercials had taken out the short players and long players.

LOL I forgot to mention I got stopped out on an Ozzy long earlier so I aren’t that big a killer. lol.
I hate the ozzy it’s kill zones are all messed up as far as I can see but it’s technicly beutiful sometimes, a real bugbear of mine.

Wally

The market is still bearish. OTE short

Took the same trade at 1.3120 (1.3125 - 5pips for spread):
-4hr market flow bearish
-Sell Zone
-OTE near a figure and S/R level

Any more confluence of tools? Or you’re just looking for OTES in asian range?

Went short on EU at 1.3137 on break of yesterday high while GU unable to do so. Got stopped out by 1 pip. argh

Hit SL.

It was bouncing off yesterday’s high, the mid pivot, showed resistance at the intraday 50fib, some trinity lines and a big resistance line. And my stop was above all of it. Oh well :slight_smile:

im still short with an entry at 1.31488

still short at 1.3141

I’m pretty close with you at 1.31468 and stop at 1.3180

Hey everyone,
Im totally new in forex trading, looking for some great advice and I also bought this Fab Turbo, hopefully it works like it apperently did for others :slight_smile:
Here’s the link to it if anyone wants to check it out. Wait sorry I cant actually post it because Im new on the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Well your first problem, and my first advice is don’t buy Fab Turbo…:stuck_out_tongue:

Hi!
Do yr self the biggest favor ever, skip Fap Turbo save yr money and start reading and watching all the materials at page one on this thread, and for what its worth skip all the other scam robots as well. There is some useful coded tools along the road in this thread which can be helpful.

Whoa got that twilight zone feeling. Everyone goin short, and I’m holding a long. But that’s what markets are about, gotta love it :wink:

Crap, now you have me scared…lol

I’m not seeing a long, what’s your analysis?

my bias still short, will look or OTE again on 5 min

I didn’t buy today, it was a buy from yesterday, and it’s only 25% of my position lol

It’s not looking real good on the long side, I gotta admit

I see, I thought you entered in LO…I guess I should of read it more clearly when you said your holding a long…