What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

I was able to get some. I think there are just to many people trying to get them at the same time overloading the site.

might be cause im still uploading them

Is there a way to download instead of watching online?

right click on the link and save link as

If you can view the vids. Instead of opening them save them.

Thanks. Must be overloaded. Hopefully someone is making a torrent.

see post#9241 by mikesw15 and click on the link.

God bless you mikesw15

14 downloaded hopefully can get more

Is there a way to download these to our hard drives? I can view them but I cannot seem to get them to download. I am not very knowledgable with regards to IT matters. Thank you in advance

right click on each file and save as into your hard drives. hope this helps.

try right click when the video is playing and select save (i use chrome)

awesome, thank you very much!

I recently had someone build me a laptop and when he delivered it, I asked that he copy the videos from you tube. I just spoke with him and am told that he has about ten of the larger ones for me, which I assume are PTC. In the spirit of the thread, I will share anything I have with others and hope that we can all piece back together this gold mine. ICT if youā€™re out there, it was totally clear to me that every single lesson was based on hypothetical trades for practice accounts only. If there is any authority that needs to be made aware of this, Iā€™m sure most of us would help.

is anyone experiencing any problems with the link mikesw15 gave us? Iā€™ve been trying to get onto the site but without any successā€¦

you just got to keep trying. The site seems to be overloaded. Just keep trying and you will get through. I have all 14 from there so far. Once I get them all I will make a torrent file if someone does not beat me to it.

Hi, for you that know how to use Torrent files, I have started seeding the movies from mikesw15 server now, Ill try to get a hold of the rest of the movies, but here it is for know :slight_smile:

ICT_v2.torrent
(to download open my file in a bit torrent client, for excample uTorrent)
Updated the torrent, I now have 26 of the movies ICT made :slight_smile:

Btw, does someone have a list over all the movies Michael made?

If some has a site i can upload them all to please send me the ftp details and ill upload them its a 2.73 gig compressed file so bit hard to upload them all

I hav downloaded them, I truly appreciate the efforts of everyone here. I am relatively new to this thread and have just finished the first month test ICT placed to see if you can follow a plan. I was truly disheartened to find the videos and his insight gone. thanks to you members that care about furthering the teachings oc ICT, I believe he has taught a lot more than simple trading. This is truly a community. Thank you all!

Hey guys,

For everyone who havenā€™t read the previous 4-5 pages, I started a Skype trading group for previous ICT followers. Add my Skype: [B]Clark.Lai.FX [/B]and Iā€™ll add you, we have around ~50 members. Every day at 1:30am Eastern Time, I will give a pre-London Open market analysis/top-down analysis ICT Style. Everyone is welcome to join and I will try to make it regular.

Regards,
Clark