What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

centraldesktop.com might be an option. or dreamhost.com…not sure dreamhost would have the contact capability.

He wrote the “Big Boys.” I wonder if he is being hassled just over teaching people things that the major players want kept a secret.

I think he made it pretty clear on a post in this forum… or the other, that the financial authorities viewed portions of his presentations as trading advisory “services” which requires a CTA designation to conduct. I guess the fact that they were free didn’t make a difference in their books. They asked if he had his CTA, and of course he told the truth… so now he just has to re-do the material to exclude what they deem “services”.

New video on the front page…

Thanks everyone and I am so glad to see ICT is doing well after the brief scare!

Glad to see ICT back.

As for people posting there emails publicly, stop doing it or i will start spamming you :54:

The spamming line I guess is a joke? But I agree, publicly putting your email out there is not such a good idea. There are more discrete ways of sharing files.

I’m not certain if this has been covered before so apologies in advance if it has… but why doesn’t ICT just get his CTA so he can continue ‘business as usual’? Or is it not a simple as that? Sorry if this is ignorant, but we have no such restrictions across the pond so I don’t know what’s involved.

welcome back michael … to be honest I always thought that you would get in trouble for doing those live sessions … sooner or later …
But as good intentions are always easier to kill … you could not expect anything else … I know you did everything for the sake of a noble cause …
Again … A BIG THANK YOU.

John

Getting licensed as a CTA (which is done by the NFA, search their website for more info) is a rather elaborate process, involving registration and annually recurring fees as well as a ton of documentation.
Furthermore, every CTA has to regularly document her/his adherence to ever-changing requirements, such as specialized courses et cetera.

It’s not something to undertake lightly, just in order to be permitted to publish some educational videos on the internet.

Since ICT does not plan on running a signal service, but rather wants to offer useful general insight into the forex market and a way to profit from it by observing certain vital rules, it is much less complicated for him to omit from his content anything that might be construed as ‘advice’ or ‘alert to act’.
Undergoing the licensing process, and paying for it to boot, just isn’t worth it for him.

Cheers,
P.

The Phoenix Rises Again… GLGT

has anyone been able to get the juice that pippy has sent to us

Just a general message whoever helped clark put together and is trying to distribute the videos via email please message me I can help the seeders.

Hi Mikesw15

I would love these videos also if thats ok? Its saying i have to post another 18 times before i can PM someone… Random!

Cheers

Yep, I’ve downloaded and unpacked all seven archives.
They contain 15 sub-archives.

Place those 15 all in one folder, and if you then unpack the first one to the destination you have chosen for ICT content, all 15 of them will unzip automatically, resulting in three folders.

P.

You know where to find me now :64:

Not sure if you can post a message in my profile but if you can, leave your email address there.

A few guys are done downloading the files, so we’ve got more seeders, if you sstill want the torrent, my Skype info is just below my name. ^

I should be done down loading the file so I can pass it along aswell

Pippy could also please email me the videos if u get a chance at cfa2be at gmail. Thnks