What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Im downloading from Clark but speed is like 3kb/s so bad :frowning: need more seeders

i have dl completeā€¦ iā€™m seeding some 7/11 :wink:

Hey Topsy could you please email me the torrent link?
hedgehog_slayer[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

(dont worry no hedgehogs were actually killed in the making of that address!)

cheers!

Iā€™m seeding from my dial up connection. Your dl should be complete in 3-6 months

Hi PTG,
finally got my account sorted out - can you send me the links please ? email : removed. thank you

I got it downloaded but cant open it. Hope I didnt do something wrong it took 2 day to download. I used freetorrentviewer.com

Where can the COT info be found? Link please?

If itā€™s in a .zip folder youā€™ll need either 7zip or winrar to decompress the folder contents. Right click > extract files > wait 30 seconds bam bunch of ICT videos. Hope this helps.

Hereā€™s one Current Commitments of Traders Charts pick BP(pound) or EC(euro).

Wally

Thanks it didnt work I used 7zip and it said it can not open file. I think I will retry with utorrent and see what happens this might suck to wait but. ICT made me do it once so a couple days more I will be fine most of this stuff I have or viewed. Except for a few things. I also put an email in to freetorrentviewer to see whats going on. I think it might have something to do with the fact when I got home from work today the download said complete. I tried to open the file but to no avail. I checked there web site and it said to just double click the file and it will open. So I tried it in my docs again nothing. Then I tried it on the downloader and the status went from complete to seeding. If this is why I got a ways to go. Either way thanks for the help I did not thing of a zip folder. Another issue I might have after reading there site is I have some pretty nasty firewalls up. There site said that can currupt the download.

This warning is given by most firewalls when trying to download and open zip, exe, and any other format that can hide a potentially malicious file. Firewall doesnā€™t know if it is malicious or not just prompts or blocks dependent on settings. If you using a current windows OS you donā€™t need any special program to open standard zip files which this isā€¦ I also use winrarā€¦ it an excellent achieve tool. It has a large range of achieves that it can open work with. If you look hard enough you can find a version of WinRAR Unpluggedā€¦ does not require installationā€¦ this is my personal favorite because it can be run from a flash drive on any NT based Windows machine possibly pre-Vista as well.

Regardless, you have two choices either trust the source of the file an open the zip or donā€™tā€¦ Thatā€™s pretty much what your left with.

Hope that helps.

Hi ClarkFX. Where can I find this torrent link?

IMHO I think ur an ass why would u do that , what differnce does it make if people post there email publicly

Could somebody mail me the torrent/info link please. My mail id is: [email protected]. Thanks

Dear Michael,
I am very grateful and thankful to you for all the hard work that was done!
I followed this thread since the beginning and my career as a trader started with your videos!
Your analysis and explanations opened my eyes on markets!
Because of you, Iā€™ve found my teacher and psychologist, learned a lot about transparent exchange markets like CME, NYSE, etc.
Iā€™m trading Globex markets now, just because of market transparency, real volume and other reasons.

I also would like to share some ā€œMUST SEEā€ videos for all of you who are interested in becoming PROFESSIONAL traders.

You must detach yourself from money. Psychology is in the first place.
Develop Your Mental Edge by Dr. Andrew Menaker - YouTube

Another advice on understanding market technicals:
Check L2ST methods, watch some webinars here:
Market Profile Trading | Online Training for Futures Trading | Learn To Stock Trade
Webinars - MarketDeltaā€™s library

My approach to studying:

1. Price Action - patterns and setups, analysis of impluse and corrections.
  2. Volume logic and Analysis - VSA, Vertical volume and horizontal volume.
  3. Market Profile - setups and patterns, market structure through MP. Understanding global movements, day types, session open types, etc.
  4. Order flow analysis - Footprint, Time and Sales and DOM.
  5. Business plan.
  6. Psychological plan.
  7. Trading plan.

followed by PRACTICE and screen time.

main issue for all of us - newbies - overload of information on the internet regarding trading.

Michael, thank you!

can someone please send me the torrent link my email add is <[email protected]>. i had no luck with pippy link, anyway thanks bro:)

You might want to try another web browser. Someone had an issue; changed to Opera and it helped. I use FireFox. You have all the info emailed to you and thereā€™s no reason afaik why it shouldnā€™t work :slight_smile:

thanks bro for all your hard work,will try it again

Thank you pippy. Worked perfectly. Job well done

Special thanks to Pippy - download worked great - now back to hard learning.