What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Hey guys a quick analysis of the Fiber shows we are over sold on the Williams % R (10 period) on a daily chart, i’ll be looking for buys based on this and the 18/40 moving averages are showing we are in an uptrend as well as market flow on the daily, 4hr and 1hour are all up at the moment.

however my scope is set firmly on 1.3080 level as this is a major supp/res line and it lines up with the 79% OTE from the swing starting from 16th Feb up to the 24th Feb… patiently waiting for this set up, sniper trading time!

GLGT

It was good you revised your video and I was able to watch forex risk management… i applied it last night… was down 44 pips (less than 2%) and I was able to recover using 2% then down to 1%… did more trades than usual though (just trade during london) and was able to recover little by little. even ending the night with +26 pips. Great Videos. Looking forward to getting more… please upload. Dont want my newbie account be blown off. Thanks.

Pippy can you please please pleaseeeeeee send me the link mate. Btw thanks for taking the time to help all of us.

Thanks pippy!

Back to learning!

To the last posters asking for something: If I don’t know where to send email to, I can’t send anything.

Be inventive :48:

Hi PippyTheGrt,

Would it be ok to send me the email also please?

born trader Nineteen Eighty Four(All one word and digits) at gmail.com

Thanks so much

Cheers Pippy.

Legend.

My first SMT divergence spotting

PippyTheGrt

I would appreciate it if you can send me it too, thanks!

itcmaterials (at) yahoo.com

not far to go on the Fiber! 13080 could come tomorrow in LO or NYO, hmmmm patience is hard!

On the daily chart of the Fiber, can anyone else see the 3 Indian pattern. There are 3 sharp moves down. This could be another signal that we are going to reverse soon and move up sharply

yes. you have to be patient but sometimes u need to [I][B]be nible[/B][/I] and take trade earlier without it reaching ur desired level- or you will miss that trade .

sahil.patel87(at)gmail.com

Cheers Pippy!!

Pippy, I sent you a private message with my email. Hope you got it…?? Looking forward to it!

No I haven’t !

TotoPip and FxTraderCro covered.

Once again Pippy - Thanks very much for taking the time to do this. And also a big Thank you to ICT!

No offence to anyone posting about the videos and stuff (I think it’s awesome what you are doing :)), but could you guys please send your email addresses etc directly to Pippy or whoever you are requesting them from?

It’s a bit difficult trying to see actual “trading” posts in amongst the [email protected] posts :frowning:

Apparently some people have difficulties to send PMs and/or messages and while I don’t like the situation at hand that is the cause of all this, being that the material has been wiped out, I don’t know of another way of dealing with this for newbies (which is not to say I haven’t overlooked anything). Posting is the only thing they can do (and they should delete their post after having received the emails).

In case you have another, better solution, do let me know :13:

Well…
ICT has begun to replace the videos so perhaps they can wait.
Sorry if it sounds harsh, but it may be better for a newbie to download them as they arrive, that way they wont become
overwhelmed with the volume of material. I can understand the veterans wanting to collect, but maybe newbies should wait, its all about patience.
:slight_smile:
Edit…I think that what you are doing is remarkable Pippy, just so you know :slight_smile:

Hi Pippy

By any chance have you tried checking your babypips profile settings? I have an option to accept messages from other babypips members, perhaps yours is not check marked?