What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Would like a update on this. Thanks

I donā€™t trade during the Asian Rangeā€¦if thatā€™s what you are asking. Just use it as per ICTā€™s teaching and itā€™s effect through the day until London Close.

I opened it today at NYO.

Entry was mainly based on:

• overlapping level of: a Trinity fib ext, daily R pivot, mid figure, fibonacci ext of yesterday swing high
  • A/D divergence, and William % R was showing overbought as well + daily action moved above asian range
  • VERY VERY little smt divergence with the fiber
  • Itā€™s tuesday, so the HH for the week could occur, if the bearish move stays in action

Thanks, Aaron.

Thanks for the feed-back, Ali.

Thanks, dess.

If you use [B]midnight-5am London time in the summer,[/B] when the U.K. is on daylight saving time, then you are shifting your Asian Range from 9am-2pm Tokyo time, to [B]8am-1pm Tokyo time.[/B] Is this what you intend to do?

Hi Clint

I was aware that this was happening,but donā€™t worry about it to be honest.I assumed ICT had found that moving the Asian Range to compensate for UK and EST daylight saving made little difference to the results he obtained.
On the few occasions he has mentioned this heā€™s given the impression that he doesnā€™t consider it a problem.
It would be good if he could confirm this though.

Personally I find using the settings as outlined above work wellā€¦so if it ainā€™t broke ,donā€™t fix it

Hey, anybody got some infos on this? Why did you steal that great golden nuggets ICT? :smiley:

greetings

I would also like to have the same request and link please.

Is it the Judas Swing?

you should read the posts around the last days of february/beginning of march, then youā€™ll get the picture;)
I know I could just tell you, but you donā€™t want to miss it! was a very dramatic time! luckily it all turned out wellā€¦ And Im sure eventually all the videos will be back up again - otherwise ask aroundā€¦someone will have the missing vidsā€¦

cheers

Hey, did you notice that Cable is ignoring Fibre and US dollar index. For couple of hours Cable is on his way to up along with dollar index. But Cable is always co-related with fibre not $ index, whatā€™s wrong can anyone explain it please?

[QUOTE=Shaer;342348]Hey, did you notice that Cable is ignoring Fibre and US dollar index. For couple of hours Cable is on his way to up along with dollar index. But Cable is always co-related with fibre not $ index, whatā€™s wrong can anyone explain it please?

Hey Shaer, this is my point of viewā€¦Hope it helps

This is EUR/GBPā€¦I was doing some study on this currency to help me confirm the buy on cableā€¦
That level is 0.81400 was made in 23/08/2010, we have another low little lower at 0.80674 made in 28/06/2010 but to far for nowā€¦all this in Daily TFā€¦

Fiber take the yesterdayĀ“s low and Cable didnĀ“tā€¦
Judas down in LO
MS1
61.8% retr
Big Fig 1.5900
YesterdayĀ“s asian session high
and some indiĀ“s showing divergence
My entry was 1.5897.6 and trying to hold for that high at 1.6060

Forget to mention the MF was up in Daily and 4H TF and that the psychological part of the buy was essentially because all people are speaking that the market is going downā€¦very bearishā€¦so I looked for buys on cableā€¦
And it seem that they are trying to make the 3 Indians Pattern highĀ“s in the 15min TF

It certainly is. :slight_smile:

Wally

Please do me proud todayā€¦ I so look forward to seeing Cable Bulls posting. :smiley:

Hello ICT, are you long to?

A couple of people in the skype room went long on the cable a few pips from the low based on your teachings. I missed the entry though :frowning:

So how did you know to only go Cable? - I went only Fibre and lost :frowning: but I didnā€™t stick to my plan so it was my own fault.

I wanted to long both pairs, with somewhat of an expectation that what did happen ; may happen.

Bagged 80 pips on todays Cable trade

Long Cable -

Entry - 1.5910
Exit - 1.5990
1:4 RR

Reasons for Long -

Daily bias bullish
1hr OTE
Pinbar in H1 at the ADR low and MS1
Pivot buy zone

Evidently, Iā€™ve heard from everyone who intends to reply to my questions about Asian Session times.

Iā€™ll stop waiting for more feed-back. Later this evening, Iā€™ll post an updated table of ICT Kill Zones.

On a different topic, this thread is approaching 1,000 pages and 10,000 posts!

And, in about 60 days, it will have clocked a MILLION views.

Iā€™m pretty sure that no other Forum thread has ever generated that kind of interest.

Clint,

thanks for keeping us straight on the timezones everytime there is a change, I know a lot of us appreciate this.

I doubt it many forums have generated this much interest, let alone a thread within

guys ā€¦ those pictures which u are posting here are seriously smallā€¦ i cant even read numbers from them ā€¦
if u guys dont know where to upload them then use UPLOAD.EE for a upload ā€¦ (or any other upload website out there)

after uploading please copy-paste its link here instead of using babypips image attachement feature ā€¦

sometimes its takes few annoying seconds to even realise whats one of those pictures are all about ā€¦

THANK YOU FOR COOPERATION !!