What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Watching lot of videos links are removed. I wish to have and request, please help finding those videos.
And I m certain, will find the videos as Michael said, “I will not be removing … video links.”

Thak you :slight_smile: clear me to understand:58:
ICT also said divergence in Dollar Index or SMT divergence occure in Key s/r level.

This is the third or fourth time that you have asked about “missing” videos.

When Michael was under attack by the CFTC, a lot of his teaching videos disappeared. Since then, he has systematically revised and rebuilt the library of videos which teach and illustrate his methods.

And this vast library of material continues to grow. Michael is adding new teaching, with both text and videos, as needed. He isn’t going to leave any “holes” in the curriculum. Everything he wants you to know is being presented in the latest version of his videos.

[B]Everything you need is in the videos which are now posted on his 2 threads:[/B]

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know.html#post221818

http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/43211-inner-circle-traders-millionaire-traders-guild.html#post324927

For those struggling to see how power of three goes down to the lower time frame I though i’d mock up these pictures, my feed is on EST so 2 in the morning is actually 7 GMT.
First picture is daily on the cable.

This next picture is the same day but on a 5 minute chart zoomed out to show the whole day.

Hope this helps.

This is a perfect example of a Judas swing and the power of three, a great trade to have taken. But for practical purposes this would have been a counter trend trade? The daily chart was in a buy program at the time based on the 18 and 40 EMA’s. A fractal high had not formed yet. Wouldn’t we want to wait for a fractal high to form first before going short? ICT, did you take this trade? Would you elaborate on why you did or didn’t, or what your perspective was for 03/22? I didn’t trade that day, but I’m trying to understand why I should have gone short here.

I didn’t take this trade it was just an example to show how the power of three lines up on the lower time frame charts, but yes it’s also a good example of the judas swing and as it happens I think the next day would have been the trade to take so that you were in sync with the daily market flow.

hi SHEAR

i was wondering how could i put them all 3 in one chart,its evading me,could u or anyone else pls help? //in steps//
thx a lot in advance

is it still netdania chart?

Good example , thanks for that

A beautiful example of what to expect a power of 3 day should look like on the 5 minate chart but the Daily power of 3 setup isn’t there.
Excuse me if I’m starting to sound like some sort of ICT Staff Sergeant or school ma’am running around and correcting homework but I can see this leading to some confusion for others so I’ve marked up examples (as I know of it) of the Power 3 entries, both 3 bar swing patterns and 5 bar (fractal indicator) swing patterns.
I’m happy to be corrected if I’ve missed something or you know something I don’t.

Again my apologies and please keep posting for all our benefits, It’s how we all learn.

Wally

Now everyone drop and give me 20!!!

Your right about the daily patterns but what I was trying to show was the intra-day movements, MDTraderJ was correct about it showing the Judas swing which from what ICT said in his video on the 18th is what people are struggling with.
About this 20, I think the 1 I’ve just done broke something.

This is for Shaer, Smart Money Traders Complete Package.torrent - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Max Powers

Sorry haven’t been around much. Considering big brother sujan banerjee is constantly watching me and he may feel I may offend you by providing the list I have of the videos since I am not of the higher caste. (Note the OTE entry video is not updated in the torrent but it is in my library). So assuming this link will only good for say… a few hrs? Before I get censored and edited again since I seem to be a watchlist now or whoever is stalking every single post has nothing better to do with their life you can consider this a “limited time offer” if you miss it sorry, but direct your frustration to the moderator who edits this.

Also, I will be seeding this from around 1am EST - 8am EST and I do not have a seed box so best you’ll ever see is about 50kb

Have a question for the more experienced MT4 users. I’ve mainly been using TradeStation the past couple years but would like to become a little more familiar with MT4 so I can take advantage of some of the ICT tools.

First off does MT4 support more than 1 window? I have dual monitors and would like to have 2 open windows rather than just spreading the main window across both screens.

Second is the big one. What brokers offer a USD Index feed on MT4? I have been using the index to enter some of my best trades and don’t want to go without it…

Thanks for any help with these questions!

1), You can install multiple instances of the same MT4 so you can have as many MT4s of the same broker open at once and they can each log into your account at the same time.

1. Forex LTD offers USDx and I know there are a few others that offer it.

I would have never thought of installing the program twice, I’ll give that a shot! I may actually just set up a demo account with Forex LTD to compare them to my TradeStation and Oanda feeds and see how they are.

Thanks for your help.

I think all you have to do is copy the MT4 folder, paste it, and rename it. I havent done this in a while.

Hi RC,

ICT uses Forex.com (forex ltd is different broker) for his analysis in the videos, so I would have a copy of that to ‘‘see’’ what Michael sees. Yes, forex ltd do offer the USDX, but the ‘‘old’’ one with much more weight given to the EUR (there was discussion about it not far back, check posts from last couple of month on both threads)
However, FXCM (dont give em ur main e-mail, will cover u with spam) do offer the ‘‘new’’ and fancy dollar index, called USDOLLAR with equal weight between the containing pairs, this same index can be pulled from the dailyfx.com (netdania) site, as ICT does in his most recent videos…
There is third option, if you just need that index for overlay (SMT) and not further analysing, you can use an overlay indicator, made by MCAWally and plot it on every mt4 platform even if the actual index is not present (it pulls data directly from the containing pairs).

GLGT!

:41:

Yepp and another cool feature is you can copy it to a flash drive and run it from the flash drive on any PC, for example; say you want the same setup as what you have at home as you do at work :57:

yes it is netdania chart. Just open the chart of Dollar index, right click and select relative to EURUSD, then again GBPUSD.

I am very glad to find those video looking for. :60: I was looking here and there and
asked so many members that it may annoyed a few of them, I do apologize to them
and would like to appreciate their support finding videos. I would like to mention Scaws,
Tansen, FXtraderC, ClarkFX, ddranken, podz, klint, liftoff, members in chat room to find the videos
and above all Michael who have made me a chance to learn Forex a new way. As I m late
in this thread and videos are too many, next few weeks will be my watching time.

Thanks once again for your support.

thx shear,…
i thought i tried all combos,
i thought wrong
//i used overlay for back testing//