What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Hey guys, my brand new computer died at the end of March and I lost all my Ict Videos and indicators from Clarks Torrent. Can someone please let me download them again. I would apperciate it bunches! Apparently I can’t post an email.

See the post number 10022 in page number 1003 of Tansen Smart Money Traders Complete Package.torrent - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Max Powers

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/36328-what-every-new-aspiring-forex-trader-still-wants-know-1004.html#ixzz1suRmQbem

[video=youtube_share;NVHfarvWMUE]http://youtu.be/NVHfarvWMUE[/video]

[B]GLGT [/B]:57:

Excellent vid

Is anyone there has kill zone indicator? And may I have the download link please?

If you want to have lines of equal value on either side of the Fib Exp tool just add a level in the properties box and put a Minus sign before the value eg. (-100) ect.
So it wont matter if your pulling from a high to a low or low to a high, you’ll have extensions either way and if you add 0.5 and -0.5 you get the lines ON those highs and lows which can be extended to project that range. And by adding 0 and calling it 50% you get the all important half way of the range, great for those consolidsation ranges and S&D days. :slight_smile:

When your a bit bored one day get this tool out and start playing “What If…”, It’s very entertaining.

Wally

If you add %$ to the description it will print the current price of that fib level too

EDIT: Post moved here, as it is more appropriate than the M-Guild’s thread.

Regarding the Fibonacci Spiral Measurement in the latest ICT video:

I don’t know what’s behind it, but it really is powerful.

Yesterday & Today:

April of 13th, we had an Asia range of 30 pips. 30 + 30 = 60 pips. The London Swing Low created a 60 pips move and gave an OTE entry short. What followed was a 90 pips move (30 pips range + 60 pips London move) from the London Low, this level was also a significant HTF low.

Hi all:
Say is there a way to download all of ICT’s youtube videos to my computer, so I can watch them again, and again,
there priceless. I was, but no longer am watching them at my JOB, place of work, till I got my us cellular bill and it was over by $ 200.00 over my regular monthly charge. What is the best way to do this. Thanks in advance.

Just google “youtube download” and you’ll get a whole lot of lists of Plugins for most browsers, some good free ones are out there too.

Wally

Hi

I use keepvid KeepVid: Download and save any video from Youtube, Dailymotion, Metacafe, iFilm and more!. Just copy the YouTube link and paste that in the box on the main page.
For me works nicely :wink:

GLGT

Earlier I mention, most of my time passes watching videos and reading forum thread of ICT.
One thread I find Michael says,

’ The sky is limit… instead of asking what could be possible… imagine it, forge a vision and a
plan… then chase it. Trust me it boggles the mind the opportunities that this market presents
the Trader with the patience and understanding.’

I paste it to my desktop and every time I start my PC and read and think the value of this quote. :slight_smile:

I was trying to understand how may Cable reverse!! Note that, yesterday 24th April
8.00 to 12.30 Gmt there was a divergence, after that till today asian session
market was in side way waiting for the UK GDP release. After asian session there
was a small judas swing to knock out street money who were in long during the session
and price reach to 1.6070 level to knock out who were in short during yesterday divergence.
It was like ICT’s search and destroy profile. Actually Cable decided yesterday morning to
go short, today was the play.

It seems to me big boys knew the GDP result and they played the game today. From last
week traders were looking to go short the Cable, and too many traders had to take the loss.
So why the last week cable was so high? Answer is there, last week Cable Economic news
was good enough to be strong and compel the Fiber to go with him. I think we have to remember
technical analysis can’t decide the market go long or short, it is fundamental news that moves
the market and big boys always take the advantages to change the trend.

So how I did trade this session? well, as it is my learning time I was not confident enough
to go short at 1.6070 level but earlier, when asian session over, made a little judas swing I long the
fiber and with a limit 30 pips and s/l 20 pips and before news release hit my target.
Mentionable April12my equity is -9% so far but in this trade I am happy that I m trying to
understand what’s happening on the table.

I think UK GDP news is enough to reverse the trend and go short and there is no big news rest
of the week and this is waiting time up to NYO if there any OTE form to go short. :slight_smile:

What do you think ICTenese? (according to Michael Chinese/Japanese)

:13:

This thread is a gold mine. As a noob, I want to thank every contributor there is so much to learn in here :slight_smile:

Looks good! One rule I use and it would have helped getting on the right side of this trade is I don’t take a Judas swing out of the Asian Range until it is about at least twice the Asian Range. (ie- AR of 30 pips then we need to have a Judas swing or stop raid 30 pip above/below the high/low of the AR). Like how Michael described with Fibonacci numbers in the last video

Been very busy this month with some personal work and hence I was not actively trading. I had put some limit orders since I was anticipating that price might move up there. One of my limit orders was GBP short at 1.6700. I have a demo account in Oanda and price did move up to 1.6704 but the order was not triggered.

Does anybody know the reason? I am happy that my analysis was right but sad since the trade was not triggered :frowning:

Spread maybe? Or Oanda just dont like you. Either case I would blame Bush (probably his fault somehow) get pissed off and smash the computer into a million pieces (because you can and might relieve some anger). Then break out your trusty sniper rifle and pull the trigger yourself next time :13:

I could not agree more, I’ve spent thousands on forex education and I feel that I am learning more here on this thread about how the forex retail market really works, its as if I am starting from scratch. Any here who are just getting
into forex, and you discovered ICT teachings here first, before being exposed to all of the forex marketing that is out there,
are truly in for a treat, while saving a bundle of money.

Price reached [I][B]1.617[/B][/I]… If your limit was [I][B]1.67[/B][/I], and not a typo, then i presume that will be the reason…

Totally agree with you dking.

ICT teachings are so priceless. His trade management videos and or risk management say it all. Truly enlighten me. the 3 to 1 R:R table or teachings let me view trading in another perspective. If trades are less than 50% correct you still make money, WOW. better to correct at least 50% and above or else better brush up a little more technical skills.

Is like how chelsea beat barcelona with 10 men with a discipline and patient system, hahahaha.

WTF happened with “The Inner Circle Trader’s Millionaire Traders Guild” thread? who locked it? why was it locked? anyone want to elaborate on that? O_O