What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

Just check out Cable’s PA during LO:

Stop raid confirmed by lower high (bearish SMT divergence) in fiber:

Cable trade gave a perfect OTE short entry at R1 using NY pivots. 1 shot, 1 kill, good for 70+ pips.

talking of stop hunts: :slight_smile:

this was last night about 8pm GMT on forex.com mt4 only, have another 3 platforms installed, no sudden 80+ pip move… this spike is no longer there thought, but if wasnt demo account and i was stopped out, boy oh boy!..

What’s the policy on a live account? Do they just ignore you? Do they just refund you? Do they reenter you at that entry u had if u have gotten stopped out?

That was a price feed error, not a fabled stop hunt.

And had you had a trade open on a live account, any broker worth their salt would have made it right. Most do it immediately.

If you had made money on that spike, it would have been taken away, and if you lost, it would be put back.

search and destroy

Hi everyone,

First of all this collection of videos is fantastic! This is literally the first forum thread that has given me information i can use! It is fantastic.

I have watched all the videos on post one but there is often the mention of the london open video, which I can’t find at all!
I am not sure if it was removed or just not uploaded but it is mentioned in the 20 pip scalp video amongst others.

Any ideas anyone?

Hi guys,

I just found a USDX indicator that works in my MT4(Oanda), the data seems to be correct, but I have no idea how it works :stuck_out_tongue:

Link to post on FF where I found it: Any MT4 brokers/datafeeds offer USD Index? @ Forex Factory

and a screenshot of my setup and how it works :slight_smile:

[EDIT]
Green line is fiber(EUR/USD)
Blue line is Cable(GBP/USD)
Red line is USDX :smiley:

All of the indi’s needed are on the first page under all the videos. Not sure how people are missing those. Unless they don’t work when they try and download them.

Aha, I thought I had all the indicators, but has missed the Indexes package :slight_smile: Thx :slight_smile:

It’s quite a mess actually, I prefer the single USDX version :slight_smile:
btw took 100 pips on EU today :smiley:

glgt :57:

Please list what’s included in this link…

Here is a screen shot of the inside of that file

wow!! thank you so much for sharing :slight_smile: This is some of the best stuff i’ve seen in any forum

Wat. Fiber? OTE? NY? SMT? I figured out the price action/last open part, but I thought this was the newbie forum. :frowning:

Its a complete newbie forum… But that doesn’t mean you can skip to post #10,217 and expect to know exactly what were talking about…

Start where we all started, page 1, post 1, and watch all the videos top to bottom… I’m sure that’ll give you your answers… and then some!

:57:

Hey SolveFOREX!

You should be spending time with the first page of this thread. If you haven’t gone through the video library at least once… you will struggle with the conversations and ideas expressed in these pages. You might be surprised how insightful ignoring the later pages can be and kicking back for a few weeks and studying the overview of my concepts. It’s alot… but I think you will find the endurance to complete it in no time… but no rushing. Take your time… it’s not going away or going to stop working… enjoy the process of your personal development as a Trader!

GLGT :57:

Lurking and learning. Sometimes I wonder how many other anonymous people are out there like me who don’t say much but are dedicated to this thread and these teachings. I watch nearly every LiveStream video and Youtube video that you have ICT. I’m learning so much. And I have so much more to learn. I’ll start posting a lot more when I feel ready to get into demo. I want to have a plan first and “know” what I’m doing a little bit better. Bit by bit I’m getting there. Slow and steady wins the race! Thanks ICT for all that you do.

I have read so many books, subscribed to many websites, learned a lot (over the past 15 years) - eventually came to the conclusion that the market was random at the very least, at worst even evil - I’d lost enough in the dot com bust - this is not for me - binned all the books - deleted all the sites and shook the dust … then stumbled on ICT - now the interest has been rekindled - the learning has taken a completely new and refreshing perspective - someone who gives, freely, their time and experience to help and educate others - not only this but the teachings and concepts work big time - I add my thanks to ICT.

ICT for president!