What Every New or Aspiring FX Trader Wants To Know

There was positive divergence between the gbpusd and eurusd. I took a long entry on the eurusd as it cross over the weekly open 1.3518. Is this understandable? I do not want to get another chart infraction.

Bugga and I was learning so much.
:mad:

Isnā€™t that just <fill in the blank> great?

Canā€™t belive it where do I go from here :mad:we need you I NEED YOU dont go pls.

Why?? Was there a mistake???

Well crap just found this thread yesterday. Spent all day reading. Its perfect for the way I trade and now lookā€¦

Maybe someone can carry on who understands this methodā€¦

ICT, itā€™s a warning, with all of the patience you have shown so far, and the help you have provided, you should not go away, work it out with the Mods. It seems they run a relatively tight ship here, which is beneficial to all. So with all the ā€œAgapeā€ I can muster, I say, get a grip, you have benefited many here, your leaving neither proves anything, nor is helpful to anybody, set the ego aside. There are folks who have benefited, and could continue to benefit from your posts.

The Ever Trying To Care VIPER

Hey InnerCircleTraderā€¦please donā€™t go!!! :eek:

Like TradeViper said, itā€™s only a warning, and however it happened assumptions are made and generic warnings are sent out. Even I got a warning for trying to keep the peace on a thread :mad:ā€¦and I felt like leaving.

But you know what they sayā€¦ā€œto err is human, to forgive is divineā€ā€¦:slight_smile:

If it was factual then it would be something different. I did create TheInnerCircleTrade screename and made no bones about.

This screename was not created by me. If the thunder is stolen by a free thinker they can have this forum and the bubble wrap and sausage theory supporters and hope to find a cartoon of themselves on the homepage. I never aspired to dethrown any selfproclaimed ā€œbabypip gurusā€ but someone felt threated to this extent.

I ran my own website innercircletrader.com in the past and if it was something I wanted to do, Iā€™d be king on my own island free from the trolls, ego maniacs running microaccounts or perpetual demoland.

Moderators have authority complexes and I read several flaming posts that went untouched on this thread. It is unfortunate a few that have no ability to take it when there might be a thread capable of holding a personā€™s attention would go and do something like this.

I will continue in the near future but I will not cast pearls before swine on this site. Those who enjoyed the materialā€¦ Be patient. Change is in the airā€¦

ICT, I too am sorry to hear that you are leaving. This thread brought me out of my trading cupboard (!st time I have posted on a site for years!) as what you talk about makes so much sense. I donā€™t use pivots (although now have them on paper on my desk every morning!), but everything you talk about makes so much sense amd fits in really well with everything else I have learnt. Anyway, good luck and good tradingā€¦

I suppose depending on oneā€™s platform or indicator usage, the pivots levels for each day may or may not remain on the chart. If they donā€™t, then take a trendline type drawing tool (without the ray enabled) and trace them before they are repositioned. Trendline tools are more freehand with respect to a start and end position unlike the horizontal lines that draws lines across the whole chart regardless of a days range.

This should be a wake up call.

On a daily chart? If not a daily chart how would trendlines be drawn?

Has anyone saved this thread?

The whole thread could vanish or people may delete their posts.

Havenā€™t you drawn a trendline before :confused:

I hope you will not go!! This thread has held my attention since itā€™s inception!! So i hope the sage will not abandon his studentā€™s. { waiting for the next update}

Lucid,

did i see a post where you use a moving average and pivots. Trade in direction of the MA?

Some of ICTā€™s teaching posts are already goneā€¦

I think a lot of these warnings are automated, and where human attention would determine that the supposed infraction wasnā€™t really one. But that would take a lot of time for mods to check if every post was legit. The issue is not the rules that have been set up for the forum, but how they are instituted.

I know I was upset when I got my first infraction.

I hope ICT stays. Iā€™m sure this can be sorted out.

Synergy

ICT I also want to say that I hope you will stay and continue to teach. If you do decide to go then I hope you will post somewhere and let us know where.