What Every New or Aspiring FX Trader Wants To Know

Oh they’re automated all right…mine came with some “mail merge” type coding tags which due to some syntax error resulted in part of someone elses warning to get included in mine …real slick…:wink:

I completely agree. I hope that you do stay ICT, but if u dont and you decide to post elsewhere please let us know.

Thanks…will see you there :slight_smile:

Oh, the link works better without the **'s at the end :wink:

I tried the blog post address but the page was a blank!!! any suggestions

Yes…remove the 2 asterisks from the url address…

I think i’ve got it ( google acct) right ?

He already has 6 followers :stuck_out_tongue:

…now 8 :smiley:

Thank you for this list!!!

It looks like the post numbers on Clint’s list are wrong, maybe because some posts got deleted? I still want to go back and reread.

thanks for giving us another place to follow you (ICT) and many thanks for all the work you’ve done thus far:)

The redirection response is a little slow…you might see the status bar going thru it’s paces before it finally settles and displays the post…patience :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, some of them are gone…you’re right.

I noticed that lag but don’t think that’s the whole problem. look at Clint’s list. first one says post27. go look at post27 and it’s by knockneerebel not ICT

Yeah man, see you over there. :slight_smile:

Not only have you offendend the “smuck rats” in here with substance…you have offended them with style, too.

:cool:

…now 11 :smiley:

Looks like Used has deleted his posts, in protest maybe.
Another bumma, he has a good handle on things it seems.
:frowning:

And he did it in triplicate!

Getting busted for registering & using multi-nicks say’s a whole lot about a persons credibility don’t you think? :rolleyes:

It’s the same with that other dysfunctional nutcase xtraction. Another waste of decent web space who lead folks on hiding behind his many id’s.

As I recall, you also fell hook, line & sinker for all his hogwash too.
Talk about jumping from the frying pan to the fire.

As usual I’m late in the action!

It’s a pity what happened with ICT, looks like this forum has lost one of the best contributors in a long time.

Fortunately for us, we have a way to follow his teachings.

For those who want the core material, I saved in a word file only ICT main posts, and some of other users that I considered important.

I did it for my personal use, but if someone is interested in have that document just pm me and I’ll send it.

I hope this is ok with ICT, I don’t know if he directly erased his material so it wouldn’t be posted here in the forum, or something else happened.

If someone knows, please let me know so I know better if it’s ok to pass this material. :slight_smile:

I don’t think you quite got the meaning of used’s post…lol

I know a few of us have done the same…lol. However I believe it will all be recreated on his new blog… The Inner Circle Trader :slight_smile:

Yes…big loss for BP’s. :frowning: