What Every New or Aspiring FX Trader Wants To Know

Yes there is, I think I can send you an e-mail, let me try. :wink:

I appreciate ICT’s time and knowledge, but why create multiple accounts? It’s pretty obvious to the admins when you do, and can be automatically detected, which it was.

Bottom line is, his strategies work!

But why the multiple IDs???

Oh no he had another nickname, the guy has no credibility :eek:
what a f’n joke the admins are.

gbl83

Hi

I was wondering if you could send me the document as well?? How do i PM you on this thing?

my email is listed if that is easier?

gbl83

(crosshairs)!!! interesting handle hmmmm

…now 15 :smiley:

I developed a habit of saving and later burning on dvd forum pages from my lurking days at forexfactory, I was looking for mobb info fast. I have this whole thread too, as was before people started hitting shift-del.

I would once again take this opportunity to lead a standing ovation for babypips for this incredible opportunity to learn so much, and to all those old-tymers who have stuck around all those years answering the same questions over and over, and to everyone else who comes around for all the right reasons. All we have here is each other and the stuff we’re able to teach each other - one would fair worse solo, even with all the books and videos.

I would like to thank ICT for making me see the test-reversal thing before every major move.

Lastly, I’ll say that I have the post#702 deleted under unclear circumstances before the subject of the post had read it otherwise she would have said that the poster didn’t understand what he was saying and almost sounded … trolly there, then seeing post#736 with all the concern and good intentions? really, we are all we have. Its a good thing he changed his mind and deleted it, but he should have allowed for reaction which might have clarified his own querry there. What I’m saying is the post wasn’t that bad but its too sneaky for me deleting it like that, no pun intended both sides.

Hey InnerCircleTrader,

As moderators of the forum, we have the ability to see members’ IP addresses when registering and when posting. Each post is tied to the IP addresses being used by the poster.

TheInnerCircleTrader, InnerCircleTrader and FromPipsToRiches all had the same registration IP address. This wasn’t a problem untill FromPipsToRiches started posting praises for your thread. We consider this sock-puppeting. Sock-puppeting is not allowed in our forums. Please see our forum rules: BabyPips.com Forex Forum - Announcements in Forum : Newbie Island

The chances of someone with the same unique IP address commenting on the same thread and praising the other is, although possible, highly improbable.

We didn’t ban TheInnerCircleTrader as we’ve seen your reasons for saving that username and that we understand. We banned FromPipsToRiches because in our experience with previous users and sock-puppeting, this type of behavior stems only from self-gain, ill intent or both.

Although some of our communication reads like a robot, all moderation is done by a living and breathing human. This in itself will introduce an element of imperfection. We’d love to be perfect, but that’s not being realistic. We also understand that when passionate people get together to discuss a topic, from varying perspectives and experiences, things can get crazy.

Instances will occur where we get it wrong, and we’ll hope you let us know, so we can work at getting it right the next time.

Forum rules can’t cover every situation, and that’s when some human judgment comes into play. The outcome isn’t always the accepted one, but we have good intentions and we can only hope you understand. If you’d like to share anything with us, please free to contact me or email us at <[email protected]>.

i am going to say that despite the fact i enjoyed what ICT had to say and his approach in saying it to whoever and whenever was refreshing. It became clear his methods were strong and he was genuine in his approach and what he was teaching. He had the skill and he was showing us the approach required to get to that level.

HOWEVER NOW, i am saying this inspite, that i am dissappointed in ICT, for whatever that is worth, and this outcome. To me this appears egotistical and GOD like of a person who is obviously successful, despite known facts, teaching newbie traders the world over the tried and proven ways of forex.

What did it matter that he got infraction? would we ever of known?, that answer is NO. If it wasnt for ICT himself posting the email how were we know. If his intentions were like he had stated all long, why not sort it out in private - like we would of cared? This gets you thinking that this man is immature and makes you wonder his point and intentions. His cry of blah blah blah about those on micro accounts and perpetual demo land, makes you question his own success (maybe just in your own mind), and then to delete all of his posts or some of them, cmon what is that about? Also, your recent post about this smart tool spreading like wild fire? I mean i appreciate it and i enjoy it and everything, but NOW and INSPITE, do you think we could get a mt4 indicator if it wasnt already out there in cyber land - there is no need to elevate yourself to GOD like status, we/me appreciate humble people passing on their pearls of wisdom. Unfortunately, you too quickly become a cult leader - and you didnt need to be - and for the most part you weren’t

Dont like comparing, but you dont get this MESSY stuff from the genuinely succesful people i have come accross who are prepared to pass on there learned information. Those people are straight up and honest and have variety to there life, they dont mess about, dont lead people on, dont have people hanging on tender hooks, dont promise it will all make sense later and they dont seek attention and GOD like status amongst new traders.

So why is it like this?, it is a joke isnt? - forums, you gotta to love em dont ya 90% crap waste of time 20% brilliant spend 80% of life sorting through and seeking that 20% of gold, and the GOLD was here - just not anymore!

well said Keep pushin on

The chances of someone with the same unique IP address commenting on the same thread and praising the other is, although possible, highly improbable.

It’s called IP hyjacking. The reason I made the second name and even said why.

We didn’t ban TheInnerCircleTrader as we’ve seen your reasons for saving that username and that we understand. We banned FromPipsToRiches because in our experience with previous users and sock-puppeting, this type of behavior stems only from self-gain, ill intent.

“I already publicly said Im wealthy and don’t want or need your money. Again, what purpose or master salesmen would say Im not selling wares just to later say… I just opened business. Nobody’s buying that. You are wrong in this instance and quite honestly, no disrespect to you as it is your purpose on this site… You can delete my account. I have no reason to post or read here. My integrity has been compromised and its something I hold in the highest regards.”

We’d love to be perfect, but that’s not being realistic. We also understand that when passionate people get together to discuss a topic, from varying perspectives and experiences, things can get crazy. Instances will occur where we get it wrong, and we’ll hope you let us know, so we can work at getting it right the next time.

“Won’t be a next time.”

thankyou for your integrity (ICT) it is a rare commodity these days!! I for one respect your decsion and am thankfull and greatful for the work you’ve done here!! and thankyou for the time and effort on the new site I’ll be there. goodluck with the new site and keep on teaching

or you could just stay and keep posting? you could just say that you didn’t make the username and the majority of the people here would believe you, don’t you know that?

you handled so much other crap with grace, why did this particular annoyance break you down? :stuck_out_tongue:

but for what it’s worth, i’m using what you taught here to finally achieve the profits and consistency that i dreamed about when i first started trading. i learned why i was losing on certain trades and how to get the lowest risk entries. your interpretation of pivots finally clicked with my trading style, and now i have the structure needed to wait for the best trades of the week. the tips and tricks, and market maker strategies are starting to jump out at me on the charts.

so thanks for that much. see why i was asking all those questions in the beginning? i knew threads like this never last on this forum :wink:

IP hijacking? I seriously doubt it. This would take some effort to do e.g the perpetrator would need to know your IP address in the first place, which would mean they were able to intercept traffic heading to BP, or have hacked the website. And then there’s the problem of basic TCP networking - you can’t just pretend I.e spoof an IP address because TCP is two-way. So why would someone with this skill bother to do so, and then just use it to make posts saying how great you are?

More like this is an attempt to make people think the Mods got it wrong - the odd are heavily in their favour though.

Yes one really needs to adopt the “I’m rubber and you’re glue…whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you” principle to stick around here…:smiley:

So do you know of any forums where threads like this do last? Perhaps it is a little advanced for most here, after all, with a site name bearing the word “baby” in it pretty much speaks for itself. :cool:

Lol, kind of the same story here, this would be the third thread that really help me and that ends abruptly :rolleyes:

Well let’s hope that’s not the case!

yeah but if ICT was right, or even wrong ICT gains nothing by exposing the email to the forum at large. We would never of known would we, if he did it he could of just said okay sorry, hahaha, but noone on the forum would of known as admin wouldnt of told you or me, we would of carried as per usual - which was you doubting him and me taken it for what is was worth.
ICT has flagged it in disgust - so who knows?

but i think it is pretty clear here we would find the culprit

i think this was your clever response from pipstoriches post, and you probably flagged it with admin too!

i think old shandy is bit too clever

Hmmmm…that is an interesting twist…since he seems to know a lot about tcp’s and ip’s too. :wink:

tick…tick…tick…:stuck_out_tongue: :eek: :smiley:

If I may add, my own experience is once you start to post your method on these threads, you end up sprucing up some more, polishing up for the show. This makes you a better trader for your own method, far better than you realize. Ask Tymen. You cant say you dont need Babypips to some degree, atleast minute if not minor. However, I cant explain some really honorary teachers why they left for good?

Initially, I was against registering here at BP owing to the name! But I later realised they have the best forex school, and better organized and pages load faster than FF especially when ones burning midnight oil, and the smaller crowd helps. Here, you find willing teachers faster - same ones who learned so much here they have to give back the excess. I keep browsing for more info on forex, and even the EWave blogs cant keep me long enuff. Really, show me another better forex forum?