What happened to the Inner circle trader? (ICT)

can you send me his videos ? Thank you

ICT’s system doesn’t work… He is a fraud!
The truth about trading you need at least 10,000 hours of screen time, and your own system based your understanding of the market… Other peoples systems never work! Never!
The market evolves, Its not science… There is no one perfect setup that works.
There are setups that work, but conditions have to be right.
Go on a search for buyers and sellers levels. What happens different times of the day. How price gets from level to level, Not why price moves.
Don’t look for ICT to give you the answers, he blows up his own account enough… He posted his trades for a few days… then removed it after a big loss.

2 Likes

Tell us what system work’s dude

some of those are still around

a thorough understanding of macroeconomic trends using charts simply as a timing mechanism for when to enter and exit trades

3 Likes

You’ve posted twice, both times about ICT.

funny that you should find threads that have been dead for months

Welcome back

Sounds spot on.

so? ICT is garbage and trying to make a comeback. Sorry you fell for his scam m8

No need to aologise, on two counts.

1. Learn to spell
  2. I called him out in the first instance

Well done

1 Like

I feel sorry for those who could not grasp his teachings. I’m sure you will find other methods working for you. ICT stuff works for me and I’m consistent in 10%/month.

Please don’t ask for proof as already mentioned above “which profitable trader would like to show his live trading account?”.

I have blown 2 accounts past 4 years trading and ever since I learned about ICT (7 month now) and studied his work I have earned back what I have lost and am now in profit.

People complain about his work and that’s fine. The thing is, that 1000 traders will look at the same chart and you will get 1000 different opinions even if price can go up, down or consolidate.

There are more trading styles and you just have to find your edge elsewhere if ICT doesn’t work for you.

I personally don’t think he is coming back at all. He has his own website, twitter, youtube channel and people can learn more about him however they want. Why would he ever want to come back here?

Scam? Not at all… I was looking for him for 4 years and finally found him. Search on Youtube for “how to make money in forex” and you will find millions of scammers and nothing to learn from. He, through his EGO, worked it out and put it all toghether. He said that you can be profitable from his free videos and it’s true but everone has to find out for him/her self.

All the best in finding your EDGE.

6 Likes

Hi, I’ve also been searching for his videos. have you by any chance downloaded his videos and if so, please may you send me a link to download them as well

Pls kindly send me any video clip you have of his mentorship. Thanks

The greatest thing is that you don’t need his mentorship videos. He has provided enough free content on his website to become profitable. Like every trader that made it through, you have to pull your finger up and start working on your development. No one is going to do it for you. People search for holly grail when holly grail is within you. Things you will understand may not make sense to others and vice versa. If I give you complete trading plan you won’t stick to it no matter what you say that you will. Trading is art and you have to start painting your own picture.

4 Likes

If you have gone through free content then take a look at this thread on babypips. It will make more sense when you know what are people talking about. Many links, indicators and live sessions were removed since he wishes to keep his work for himself, but if you look at some charts it may jump at you as people were discussing his work freely that time.
Here is a link: What Every New & Or Aspiring Forex Trader... Still Wants To Know

You still got the vids?

Who would you say is a good mentor to learn from??

Hey Mike, seriously how are you and your family, hope things are well. Now, how bout this, if you are still looking for clients, post a certified blotter, build it and they will come.

The Ever Compassionate VIPER

Clemmo why u saying his concepts are not deep enough???, and what would you recommend me to do then. I thought that he was the answers to everything I was looking for in the markets. I’ve been in this path for almost 2 years looking for legit info, this
seems to be a never ending search but meanwhile thanks for sharing your opinion and notes.

@Kev97, the link to a Podcast below maybe of interest…

https://tradingnut.com/michael-inner-circle-trader-ict/

Enjoy…

See also this interview of an ICT student:

https://tradingnut.com/antfx/