What happened to the Inner circle trader? (ICT)

You still got the vids?

Who would you say is a good mentor to learn from??

Hey Mike, seriously how are you and your family, hope things are well. Now, how bout this, if you are still looking for clients, post a certified blotter, build it and they will come.

The Ever Compassionate VIPER

Clemmo why u saying his concepts are not deep enough???, and what would you recommend me to do then. I thought that he was the answers to everything I was looking for in the markets. I’ve been in this path for almost 2 years looking for legit info, this
seems to be a never ending search but meanwhile thanks for sharing your opinion and notes.

@Kev97, the link to a Podcast below maybe of interest…

https://tradingnut.com/michael-inner-circle-trader-ict/

Enjoy…

See also this interview of an ICT student:

https://tradingnut.com/antfx/

Hi, is it okay for me to ask you for those videos? I believe he was really awesome too but its so sad that he disappeared

Hi, by any chance do you have his videos?

Hi, Sebastian by any chance did you get those videos? If so is it okay for me to ask you to share it with me

I suppose you went through his free videos where he has shared so much info, you can’t find anywhere else and can change your life from ground up. Guess what, watch it again. You won’t believe how much info you have missed first time watching it. Also, fresh OTE entry with specifics on YouTube in addition to latest half-mentorship video with more details also free on YouTube.
Those two links above are good indication.

1 Like

yes i do have this

1 Like

It’s better to understand the market on your own and analyses the market sentiments. You should have a thorough understanding of charts, price trends, analysis of pairs in the Forex market. Explore the Forex market as there are ample opportunities available for gaining knowledge. You need to make a trading plan as per your skills and knowledge in trading.

1 Like

I found it at website. You can contact to me. I will support information.

GET ICT Mentorship - The Inner Circle Trader FROM coursesdl. com

Annoying spam bot there but I’ll give an honest opinion from a new perspective but coming from an education/coaching background

Michael is absolutely insane at his fundamentals. He does no-cut videos which is a primary reason he’s so rambling, and repeats himself quite a lot. It can be frustrating since he doesn’t repeat the most important things, and will only mention them a couple of times.

He understands, subliminally, psychology to a level where I would expect him to focus more on that. Through coaching various things, attitude and your reaction to losing/failing are the #1 indicators of whether a student will last very long. Sometimes they don’t make it anyway, and not everyone will, but I’ve seen some incredibly unexpected turnarounds from the most unlikely of people. I drafted esports teams mixed with kids and college students and taught them basic military communications and they went undefeated.

Sleep, food, and remembering that the people criticizing him judge at a surface level.

I learned probably the most invaluable thing I could: trading is just like everything else. Patience is the most in-demand skill, and the most scarce, too. Train it well.

Consistency and patience are all he teaches, and he teaches them fantastically if you listen. If you can’t, or want this cheap easy way through, you’re already failing.

2 Likes

Amazing comment

The best direction is the one that you find on your own. Try different strategies on a demo account, use different currency pairs and see the kind that seems to work for you. You can then test it on a live environment with a broker that offers a micro account.

Clemmo, First of all thank you for your analysis of ICT. I have been studying the forex market and trading for about 7 months and just started to take note of ICT. I’m really not sure what to make of him and feeling hesitant, as his uploads are long and not always clear. I do appreciate your breakdown and just arrived at the
“# How to Capture Explosive Forex Profits” as when I watched his presentation about the high or low of the week usually occurring at Tuesdays London open, I thought I’d found a golden nugget. You claim to disprove this and I have no reason to disbelieve you. My quick noob analysis of a random 6 week period from 5-8-19 on cable showed ICT’s phenomenon to be right on the 6 weeks.
I continue to read your notes and do appreciate them. You obviously know what you’re talking about.
I just wish I knew who to follow. I will be checking out Stacey Burke trading next week.

If you are lazy you will not like ICT teaching. good comment.

1 Like

ICT works iv taken his 12 month course and it work i think people who complain that it doesn’t work that’s because they are not doing exactly what he teaches simply don’t try to modify his teaching.
but to make his teachings really powerful you’ll have to take total fibonacci trading course and the Elliott wave ultimate course as well its a lot of money for all these courses tho. well i got em for free apparently a lot of courses are floating around the internet for free. well i paid a guy to get them all for me i got lucky in the end ICT works