What happened to the Inner circle trader? (ICT)

Interesting topic, there are several threads here on BP about ICT, which is how I arrived here. I have been watching what is available on YT over the last few weeks.

Interesting research that you have done, I haven’t read it completely in detail but I did find the one particular thing I was looking for. I find it curious that everyone is on either side of the fence about this guy; even you seem to try to dissect and debunk everything he says. Why not just find the part that works for you?

In the videos I was fascinated by one particular thing he mentioned when his mentor Larry Williams, told him, I would like to know how people know how or when to sell above or below the Weekly Open.

Screenshot of your analysis of that; immediate claims that this could not possibly be done? Quote: " ( *How would anyone know if the high/low has formed on Monday/Tuesday if the week isn’t over yet?)" The guy has 25 years of experience but you know more? Who cares if the high or low of the week was on Friday, he described a method to make pips BEFORE the end of the week.

From Larry’s comment, he goes onto explain how he made that his mission to find that out for himself. Here is a screenshot from that video and another of the recent price action of EURNZD. Even a beginner could see the resemblance. How you might get some pips is dependent upon your actual experience and evaluation of the situation.

He fact, he says in the video, do an experiment, when you have a BIAS for the week, buy or sell 30 pips away from the weekly open, stop loss 150 pips, and let it run. Now, do you do this for every pair every week, and then claim it doesn’t work? He specifically says he only trades about 4 pairs, finds the price action that meets the criteria, then he trades. He says it doesn’t work every week, on every pair, but when it does, he makes profits.

Let’s discuss.

To continue, how you might analyze for BIAS using the weekly candles or bars, I didn’t bother with showing trend line breaks or lower highs, lower lows, as everyone has their own methods

Thats Great…
Please i will like if you can assist me with the vidoes and he’s Teachings, am still a struggling Trader and i will be glad if you can help please. For couple of weeks now i have been going through he’s Teaching on a page where i discovered that he mentioned about being part of the Babypips sometime ago. seeing this comment i was so glad that if can get to have the Videos and he’s Teaching that would be a good beginning for as a Trader. Please you can connect with me on Telegram, Instagram @feasible042 . Please help me with it so i can improve my knowledge.
Will be expecting your respond soon…THANKS

Thank you for this brother ICT works vey beautifuly

still so far?

Stacey Burke is very good. Great ideas. In the end you have to have your own system. I do not think the same way, therefore cannot exactly trade like him. BUT, great ideas. Timing windows, round numbers, dead zones. Most ly trades gold but ideas work well with indexes and forex.

We have to be able to beat the algos!!! Bottom line.