What hobbies do you have to unwind?

Just “finished” the book and that’s exactly what happened to me. A friend sent me the digital copy - which then made me realize why they want you to get the book. Anyhow, I didn’t enjoy it. Not sure if I would have if I had the hard copy. Tried to keep re-reading but nope. Honestly, I don’t think you’re missing out on much.

Thank you. It is definitely starting too.

2 Likes

The premise certainly sounds interesting and I like a good mystery. I still may give it a try at some point when I get around to it.

Let me know how you like it! I think yours will be different since you’ll get the hard copy.

1 Like

I’m into straight razor shaving, fencing and strategy games.

What strategy games do you like playing?

Mostly just the XCom series lately.

1 Like

I have never played that but people keep telling me about it, I should give it a try.

I have a hobby of watching and saving as much movies as I can. I have collection of 1000 hollywood movies in all categories. I am a lover of real story based movies and that part is my favorite one in my collection. What is your story?

I like mystery, fantasy and sci-fi movies for the most part, as well as a good thriller.

As for me, I like music and currently I am learning to play guitar and cello.
I am fascinated by post-rock, experimental, dark ambient and avant-garde music like this:

Sounds especially good in my new headphones Sennheiser Momentum. It would be great to learn how to use FL Studio and Cubase to make similar songs.

Smoking a J & reading a book or just working on my website. That and probably playing a good video game as well.

1 Like

yea, smoking definitely helps me relax, along with reading a nice motivational book. I’m going to get back into playing COD also lol

I used to smoke cigarettes back in university, if you could call about one pack per week smoking - and since then I’ve quit smoking altogether. I don’t regret it, I went through a pair of lung infections because of the flu in recent years and I am better off not smoking.

Oh dam. What causes lung infections?

Flu often causes all sorts of nasty complications, from lung infections (sometimes full pneumonia), encephalitis, heart inflammation, muscle inflammation, etc.etc. It can actually hit your nervous system too, a have a surgeon friend who had a partial paralysis of one of her hands after going through the flu. It’s a serious illness with serious complications and should never be taken lightly. This is why your doctor may actually prescribe you antibiotics when you’re going through the flu, even though they cannot cure the flu itself, as it is a virus and antibitiocs have no effect on it, but they do have an effect on the bacterial complications it leads to.

how do you feel about the flu shot? just curious

Raging on BabyPips :joy::joy::joy:

Holy crap. Didn’t know the flu could cause serious things like that for non-immunocompromised people. TIL.

@justshell I get mine yearly. Do you?

I used to get them, but I stopped. Need to do my own research on them before continuing to get them