What pairs you are trading now

Hey,
I was wondering what babypips community are trading now?
I mean what pairs?

2 Likes

for now trading on EUR/USD.

1 Like

Current I am trading EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Currently EURUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, XAUUSD.

1 Like

I’m solely focusing on EUR/USD while I’m still in my learning phase. I just want to ensure I’m not over saturating my brain trying to work out how more that one pair is moving. Once I’ve mastered EUR/USD I’ll start looking at some of the other major pairs.

1 Like

i trade 6E, 6B and 6A futures (directly equivalent to EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD)

[i prefer to trade the futures, rather than spot, because it’s a transparent and real market in which there are no spreads, regulation is better, every broker has the same prices, and your broker is a genuine one (not a counterparty) and wants you to win rather than maybe wanting you to lose - other than that, it’s the same]

I am currently working with USD/JPY. I expect a decent move in a few hours but not sure of the direction. I’m guessing it will go up though so I’ll put in a few long trades a few minutes before the fun starts.
:rofl:

1 Like

Currently EURUSD, GBPJPY, EURJPY, XAUUSD.

1 Like

I don’t really trade often, but when I do, I find myself checking out USDJPY and EURUSD. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t have a trade on atm but my best ones so far have come from EURUSD, USDJPY, and AUDUSD!

1 Like

GOOD:)
anything else you would like to trade?

they are every bodies favorite.

In every bodies response i see EURUSD, what makes this pair so popular, and interestingly you said XAUUSD, what is your experience about it?

why it is every bodies choice, beside other pairs?

yes i see every body is saying that, except your last one.

1 Like

That’s interesting to hear that you prefer trading futures.What do you like about trading futures compared to trading spot markets?

How do you prepare and analyze market trends to make your trading decisions for USDJPY?

what do you think about XAUUSD? make any profit?

my favorite pairs also.

I chose it based on the fact everyone else has! I understand that it’s the most traded pair so in theory the trend should be stronger and easier to follow.