What pairs you are trading now

EURUSD is the most exchange pair, so it is very liquid with spread even 0 pip. XAUUSD is very good commodities for risk diversification in portfolio, it is a bit wild, so I had to learn how to trade it, but I handled with that. Regards Greg

1 Like

I usually trade the EURUSD major currency pair.

1 Like

I am currently trading on GBP/JPY and AUD/CAD and EUR/JPY and i have an eye on US30 and GER30 but i have no trades there, but just have an eye on them :sunglasses: :blush:

1 Like

Im trading now mostly eurusd because of nfp, thatā€™s all.

1 Like

Besides EURUSD, I also trade GBPUSD and XAUUSD to a little extent.

1. itā€™s a transparent market
  2. itā€™s a real market
  3. there are no spreads
  4. regulation is better (hugely important!)
  5. every broker has the same prices
  6. your broker is a genuine one (not a counterparty) and wants you to win rather than maybe wanting you to lose
  7. volume figures are available, with futures (obviously they canā€™t be with spot, as thatā€™s a decentralized market so nobody can possibly know what volumes are transacted and the only so-called volume figure a broker can give you is their own volume, which is useless to me and has nothing to do with any real market at all)

Thank you, Greg, for sharing your thoughts on EURUSD and XAUUSD. Itā€™s great to know your perspective on these popular trading pairs. Keep up the good work! :+1::star2:

1 Like

same here.

1 Like

It sounds like you are currently trading on three currency pairs (GBP/JPY, AUD/CAD, and EUR/JPY) and monitoring two stock indices (US30 and GER30) but havenā€™t made any trades on them yet.

Itā€™s interesting to hear your thoughts on the benefits of trading in a transparent market, where there are no spreads, and the regulation is better.

1 Like

Trading cad jpy and Aud jpy bought them both

1 Like

My trading capital isnā€™t significantly large so I trade EURUSD pair using small lot size to keep myself out of risk.

1 Like

I do not trade on a Monday and on a Friday, mean I am ā€œall inā€ from Tuesday to Thursday. So to answer your question, no I donā€™t have any open trades today (Friday), I ended my last trade yesterday (US30) in profit.

I soon move to Asia from Europe, that will be interesting for me, normal i not trade in the Asian session and i will be 6 hours back in time compared to my time now here in Europe and that is the main reason why my focus is on AUD/CAD and EUR/JPY for some time now, and i really think and feel i will drop trading on GBP/JPY :thinking:

I am monitoring 10 pairs ( 11 if i include GBP/JPY but i really think that pair will be taken off my list) and yes i am also monitoring the two indices US30 and GER30.

Monitoring 10 pairs is to many for me i think but as i did mention before i soon move to Asia so i need find maybe 3 to 5 pairs that works for me and give them my full attention :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Right now I am trading EUR/USD just like any other trader!
But Iā€™ve started watching and learning about Gold as well! I find it a really nice but sensitive one!
And after that, I probably will spend some time on USD/JPY since it is really popular too!

1 Like

I frequently trade EURUSD and GBPUSD because I have low spread with my broker in these pairs.

1 Like

I prefer EUR/USD since it is the most common one (also you can find low spreads here and they will bring your chance of making profits higher). Since I made a question here I am following USDMXN as well. There are high spreads but it seems good!

1 Like

I have two trading accounts and in one of them I trade EURUSD and CADJPY and in another account I trade XAUSUD.

1 Like

I am trading USD/CHF & USD/JPY.

1 Like

I do EURUSD EURUSD because it is a widely followed and researched currency pair, making it easier for traders to find market analysis and stay up-to-date with the latest news and trends. Additionally, many trading platforms offer advanced charting and analysis tools specifically designed for EURUSD trading, making it easier for traders to analyze and interpret price movements.

1 Like

I primarily trade the main 28 FX pairs. I also watch a few commodities like Oil, Wheat & Gold, but donā€™t trade them as often because of their tendency to correlate with certain FX pairs:

2 Likes