What pairs you are trading now

Trading cad jpy and Aud jpy bought them both

1 Like

My trading capital isn’t significantly large so I trade EURUSD pair using small lot size to keep myself out of risk.

1 Like

I do not trade on a Monday and on a Friday, mean I am “all in” from Tuesday to Thursday. So to answer your question, no I don’t have any open trades today (Friday), I ended my last trade yesterday (US30) in profit.

I soon move to Asia from Europe, that will be interesting for me, normal i not trade in the Asian session and i will be 6 hours back in time compared to my time now here in Europe and that is the main reason why my focus is on AUD/CAD and EUR/JPY for some time now, and i really think and feel i will drop trading on GBP/JPY :thinking:

I am monitoring 10 pairs ( 11 if i include GBP/JPY but i really think that pair will be taken off my list) and yes i am also monitoring the two indices US30 and GER30.

Monitoring 10 pairs is to many for me i think but as i did mention before i soon move to Asia so i need find maybe 3 to 5 pairs that works for me and give them my full attention :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Right now I am trading EUR/USD just like any other trader!
But I’ve started watching and learning about Gold as well! I find it a really nice but sensitive one!
And after that, I probably will spend some time on USD/JPY since it is really popular too!

1 Like

I frequently trade EURUSD and GBPUSD because I have low spread with my broker in these pairs.

1 Like

I prefer EUR/USD since it is the most common one (also you can find low spreads here and they will bring your chance of making profits higher). Since I made a question here I am following USDMXN as well. There are high spreads but it seems good!

1 Like

I have two trading accounts and in one of them I trade EURUSD and CADJPY and in another account I trade XAUSUD.

1 Like

I am trading USD/CHF & USD/JPY.

1 Like

I do EURUSD EURUSD because it is a widely followed and researched currency pair, making it easier for traders to find market analysis and stay up-to-date with the latest news and trends. Additionally, many trading platforms offer advanced charting and analysis tools specifically designed for EURUSD trading, making it easier for traders to analyze and interpret price movements.

1 Like

I primarily trade the main 28 FX pairs. I also watch a few commodities like Oil, Wheat & Gold, but don’t trade them as often because of their tendency to correlate with certain FX pairs:

2 Likes

making money or losing money? Which do you believe to be your favorite?

a very good idea I had no idea that it might rely on the accounts capital and the best option for small capital would be the eur/usd. Is that what you mean?

Hello, buddy.
I don’t regularly trade. part-time, that is.
Which country in Asia are you going to? My best wishes are with you there.
It’s interesting to know that you’re switching to a different pair since you’re leaving Europe, right? and why you are switching? is it important?
Is it difficult for you to keep an eye on 10 pairs?

yeah, I see that everyone has USD/EUR on their trading list. How was trading gold for you? How did you find that?
Usd/JPY was also mentioned by some. one of the most common pairs. :)))

is it a fixed spread broker or floating?
it differs on each pair?

Without a doubt, I believe that the EUR/USD pair is the most popular one among traders in this community.

Which of these two pairs is your favorite? which one did you profit more from?
I simply want to draw a conclusion from that question.

I wish you success in all of your trades.one of the pairs I trade on is USD/JPY, but not USD/CHF.

oil, oooops I’m afraid of the name “oil trading” since I think it’s difficult. am I right?
what a variety of unique pairs. wish you luck, my friend.

thanks nicholas for your responese. and I agree. The two most popular pairs, I guess, are USD/JPY and EUR/USD, which I learned from this thread. Of course you are right; EUR/USD is the ideal pair for analyzing and tracking the NWES.