What pairs you are trading now

making money or losing money? Which do you believe to be your favorite?

a very good idea I had no idea that it might rely on the accounts capital and the best option for small capital would be the eur/usd. Is that what you mean?

Hello, buddy.
I don’t regularly trade. part-time, that is.
Which country in Asia are you going to? My best wishes are with you there.
It’s interesting to know that you’re switching to a different pair since you’re leaving Europe, right? and why you are switching? is it important?
Is it difficult for you to keep an eye on 10 pairs?

yeah, I see that everyone has USD/EUR on their trading list. How was trading gold for you? How did you find that?
Usd/JPY was also mentioned by some. one of the most common pairs. :)))

is it a fixed spread broker or floating?
it differs on each pair?

Without a doubt, I believe that the EUR/USD pair is the most popular one among traders in this community.

Which of these two pairs is your favorite? which one did you profit more from?
I simply want to draw a conclusion from that question.

I wish you success in all of your trades.one of the pairs I trade on is USD/JPY, but not USD/CHF.

oil, oooops I’m afraid of the name “oil trading” since I think it’s difficult. am I right?
what a variety of unique pairs. wish you luck, my friend.

thanks nicholas for your responese. and I agree. The two most popular pairs, I guess, are USD/JPY and EUR/USD, which I learned from this thread. Of course you are right; EUR/USD is the ideal pair for analyzing and tracking the NWES.

I am moving to the south of Thailand near the border with Malaysia, have a house there and can sit on the veranda and look at the mountains and listen to the nature and think that on the other side of the mountains there is Malaysia.

It is not difficult for me to keep an eye on 10 pairs, but why :thinking: since too many pairs also means there is a lot of noise, which is more of a burden than a benefit i think/feel.

I am not sure i am switching pairs but i will begin trading in Asian session much more often than i do now and the reason for that is i wanna follow the local peoples rhythm if can say it that way, but only the future can tell how this is going to affect my trading in a positive/negative/neutral way :slightly_smiling_face:

and

These are the pairs I have on my watch list right now and then also US30.

USDJPY and XAUUSD are good for candlesticks especially pin bars if you follow chart closely you can notice that lots of candlestick patterns work.

Top pairs are here EURUSD,USDHPY,EURJPY,XAUUSD, AUDUSD,EURAUD,OIL,US30

2 Likes

At present, trading EURUSD and CADJPY. Basically I don’t move beyond these two trading pairs.

1 Like

EURUSD and GBPUSD are my favorite trading pairs and I always stick to trading them.

2 Likes

can be a reliable way to protect your assets from forex market volatility. ITS profitable and reliable

1 Like

Gold, huh?
That’s interesting, but it can be quite challenging to trade since it is highly sensitive to news and market conditions.
I would advise staying up-to-date with current events and trends if you want to trade gold. It’s best to avoid scalping as it can increase your anxiety and hurt your trading performance.
Also, keep in mind that the psychological aspects of trading are even more important in the gold market, so be prepared to handle the pressure.

1 Like

Yup, I like these. Also USDJPY. Been having a go at EURJPY today. But really any of the majors are game for me.

1 Like

that is really impressive I really like the idea you are convincing me to move to Thai and come over to your place to start trading together. :slight_smile:
lol
Of the spectacular view you are picturing i can’t help myself thinking of your place. wish u luck there dude.
thanks for sharing the pairs, buddy

yes I guess you call them the best way you could :“Top pairs.” coz all guys in this forum said among its favorite also: " EURUSD, USDJPY…"