What pairs you are trading now

why don’t you buddy? have you ever tried other pairs? I did but I can say a failure.

as a friend mentioned erliear everybody loves these three pairs and have them among other trading pairs: usdjpy, eurusd, gbpusd. I am convivncing not to move to other pairs. :slight_smile:

yes everyone who opened a trade on gold mentioned to be careful and said it is a bit challenging. do you check any sources for news? thank you for your kind answer buddy.

really??? I don’t have much information about that.
how can I find more info about?
I really appreciate your help in advance?
coz i found it interesting it when you mentioned it is good for market volatility.

also me :slight_smile:

Thank you and let me know if one day you come to the country as I have a house that can be rented out etc and we can make our trading dream team lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I never traded EurUsd until recently. But I’ve tried a scalping strategy that’s pretty good and lowest spread here helps.

Gold is another that interests me recently. Makes decent moves within a day so should have good opportunities. Can bite you quickly too.

DAX is a personal favourite and S&P is good too. Indices often follow candle patterns better than forex because they were derived from stocks.

3 Likes

Yea, that’s a biggie for me too. The low spread when scalping.

1 Like

Trade them and give them a shot. The longer you trade, I mean like weeks and months, you’ll get used to them and what they tend to do, and how the market reacts.

1 Like

Yes, I do.
I’ll check the usual sources of news and that’s it. BBC is my favorite one :slight_smile:
The Morning Brew is a good one too. It usually sends news that can actually affect the market!

1 Like

Definitely, man. I am really grateful that trading and forex have introduced me to so many new friends. It is wonderful to have friends that share similar interests.

Yeah I know BBC is great source. mostly it is used by friends of mine. Do you follow them on social media or just listen?

thank buddy. I will give em a try and let you know here what happened then. :slight_smile:

That’s awesome to hear! Trying out new strategies and finding success with scalping on EURUSD is exciting. Gold can be quite lucrative too, but as you mentioned, it can also turn against you quickly. It’s cool that you have a personal favorite in DAX, and you’re right about indices often following candle patterns well since they originate from stocks. It seems like you have a good understanding of the market and are making the most of different trading opportunities. Keep up the great work and may your trades continue to bring you profitable outcomes!

1 Like

Trading on gold and EUR/USD.

1 Like

Bloomberg does free YT streams every now and then of market news. Can’t remember the times. Maybe earlier morning NYC time and then probably cut since they want you to pay!

Seems we are kindred spirit…only that my favourite among the three is AUDUSD. USDJPY and EURUSD come after.

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! It’s great to know that Bloomberg offers free YouTube streams of market news, even though the schedule may vary. Your insight is appreciated!

Here it is.

I appreciate you bringing it up for this subject.