What Really Turned My Trading Around

Ok Bro, I just asked to know if it was what you’re working on… :slight_smile:

Btw. You made me skilled enough to know more… why don’t you tell me something about your use of GMMA?Just to have some homework to do for this weekend… :smiley:

I loaded a couple of templates I had (Cyrox & Cyrox mma) + 15M/H5 Swings. Are those good ones?

So colourful of yours…I got one but not that rainbowish…haha
Need to get our master’s version…:slight_smile:

I’m reading some articles from him I had… For now I see that (our) channel breaks must be sustained by a turn of long term GMMAs. Once confirmed, we have many ways to join in as suggested by mr. Guppy… :wink:
On the other hand, this can help us to better mantain our winning positions when a trend develops…

Here is the Rainbow template… :slight_smile:

Note: GMMAs are not calculated the same way of mr. Guppy here. But it seems to me this template helps us to follow better market movements…

CryoxMMA.zip (793 Bytes)

Oh my God… 439 pages…!:18:

Our master on weekend vacation…rest…:smiley:

Anything new to learn today Boss…? :slight_smile:

Still waiting for the cooking…new lesson sir?..:slight_smile:

So I was right before…it was a Regr.Ch. :slight_smile:

Questions:

1. I see only 2 RC drawn in your chart
  2. Must we draw RC as soon as Baros swings prints a new leg, and move it each time we reach a new extreme?
  3. If price breaks the channel, must we ignore the first leg (as you told me before regarding the break of channels)? Which kind of leg (e.g. 15 min swing or 5H swing)?

I was right just on identify it… :smiley:
I have a problem: I drew a RL Channel on a 4H chart & on a 15 Min chart (the extremes are the same) and price broke channel first on 4H, but on 15 min is still inside it…!!! :confused:

Done… I drew it on a 30 M chart… price just broke it on EU… let’s see how it works… :slight_smile:

p.s. to pinpoint enter: better wait 30 min candle close outside the channel or price must just go through it?

Sorry, I made a mistake… I drew RL Channel on a 5 H swing instead of daily…

Anyway, I made some pip, because I was already (20 pips retrace from daily high of EU).

Regarding EJ, what is your spread?
Coz mine is 3.2 and ADR 20 actually is about 87 = 3,67% EU is 1.6 and ADR about 120 = 1.33% (should be better as you said in firsts posts…?)

So, for you EJ is better, for me EU (%)… difference between brokers… :wink:
Mine are Alpari UK (fixed spreads) and Alpari NZ (variable spreads).
I’m using the second one with few money to test live what I’m learning… Then I’ll go to the big account (oh well not sooo big :wink: )
Anyway, I think what you told us today (RL Channel on Barros swings) will give us a very good edge… I was already looking at RL when i saw your image of last days, but you discovered the right swing to put it on… :35:

Maybe my journey to Singapore is not so far… :smiley:

Really a great job…!

I’ll try to catch it: enter long @ the break of the last 15 Min swing

I’ll call you as I please… ROFL

P.s. Why did you said to draw last 3 RL Channels? Can we use them as possible targets and/or points were price can stop and reverse?

Mr Rel…
you are suggesting to use H5 and D1 setting on Barros swing on your #190 post. Am I seeing that you are still using M15 and H5 on EU chart on your #197 post?..need to confirm. TQ:)

Am I drawing it right sir?

As I can see not bro… :slight_smile:
You should draw it from the lowermost point of the swing (and not from the previous channel) to the uppermost of current swing. Then, if we have a new high you have to adjust it to the new high reached.

Ok…you mean to click-hold n drag from the lowest pt to the highest swing point?..
thanks…

Yes bro…

Lookin forward to know more about these tools.

Regarding Channels I asked why 3 and not just one or two? The old one (broken) and the new one until it’s broken.