What was the biggest change forex did to your life?

Forex trading helps a lot of people to end unemployment. Many people have found success in trading. Forex trading has changed my life. I earn a lot of money by trading Forex and I bear all the expenses with the money I earn. By trading money I have kept my family very happy and have reached a place of honor.

Forex helps in thinking clearly and gives me the experience to plan an plot with effectiveness and uter care. It helps me in strategy formation better and planning my actions with complete knowledge.

Especially since the pandemic left a lot of people without any jobs. :frowning: I hope that forex also helps them eventually. But yayyy! :smiley: Good for you! Your hard work has paid off. :blush:

Due to trading in the forex, i have learned to control my emotions to some extent.

Same here! :smiley: Haha. I wouldn’t say I’ve perfected it up until now, but I’ve gotten a lot better at controlling my emotions. :blush: I hope we can keep this up!

Forex trading, when time is taken to learn the ways of the market, can really and truly change your life. With the capability to choose own working hours, as well as working from home, comes an scope for a completely isolated life.

I can relate it with you to some extent. Forex has helped me to control my emotions and money management.

Trading psychology involves the skills which are required in the financial market in order to make money. A trader must know when to enter and exit the market.

1 Like

Correct. Entry and exit points are crucial for being profitable.

It entirely depends upon experience. If someone had a good experience and made a lot of profit, they will favour forex trading and consider it to be a good experience. On the contrary, if someone could not figure it out and kept losing, they would find it bad. So far, I have had a good experience.

The main key to becoming a successful trader in this business is getting a good trading experience because then they will be able to earn profits from their trades and this will make them more successful traders.

Have become wiser with using my money :slight_smile:

Lost me my free time haha

I can see many traders here who have controlled many emotions after joining forex.

1 Like

My experience of trading forex has been good and bad. I have made a lot of profit a few times and have also incurred losses. So it depends on how you decide to look at it.

That happens with almost everyone i guess.

I learned the importance of discipline and patience.

1 Like

Correct! It teaches you that you have to be patient when you are taking decisions in life and think logically.

Same here to some extent. Still learning.

i learnt how to overcome the “fear” of trading over the time.