What was your reason to learn Forex?

according to me, there is no trading until having a powerful money money management. so we have to make sure real MM first.

Definitely! :blush: Haha. I’m still taking my time to learn and learn more. :smiley:

If you don’t mind @bizdons, where are you from? :slight_smile:

I first got interested in forex due to the amazing and exciting lifestyle Instagram “forex traders” have. I thought it was all fun and games and one didn’t necessarily need to put too much effort. I went right in, open my first demo and incredibly managed to blow $100,000 or thereabout. I took a chill pill, and 1 year later decided to learn forex from a credible source, for nothing else but financial freedom.

4 Likes

I started studying Forex because all of my friends won’t shut up about it!

2 Likes

I wasnt even intending to learn forex, I just wanted to find a reliable forex signal service to blindly follow,

However all of them are pure scam paki ■■■■, lying about their pip reports etc… I even joined these guys Forex on FIRE - Home | Facebook but the research for proper signal services was taking so long that I was like ‘same time could be invested in learning’ so I started learning from NoNonsense Forex

3 Likes

The flexibility of Forex schedules allows you to perfectly combine both your learning and your work as a trader, with your current professional activity and an exclusive dedication is not necessary. This is more complicated when investing in stocks, indices, … since the sessions, for most people, usually coincide with their workday.
The fact that there are no session closures also ensures that gaps or gaps in the price are avoided in the next opening in case of important news in the hours that the market is closed.
Forex is also the most liquid financial market in which more than 5 billion dollars are traded daily. It is a market in strong growth in which it is very easy to enter and exit at any time.
In Forex there is no systemic risk or a currency disappears overnight, so it is one of the safest markets in the world.

4 Likes

If you have a team where you can create and discuss trading ideas it will greatly improve your winning ratio, because such trades are strong and more focused on profit.

5 Likes

It was (and is) both an intellectual pursuit and a desire to profit. :smiley:

1 Like

Learning helps a person to improve his knowledge and skills. It explore his mind so that he can think in different ways. Forex is something which is endless but what ever you learn is going to help you only.

3 Likes

Haha, those Instagram noobs really lure you. But most of it is fake. Like I am from the states and I know how great people are faking here. Glad that you managed the right way in the end.

1 Like

@Greenish_Eric Dude! we sail the same boat. I have friends who wont shut about it as well. But on the positive side, We get to learn new stuff.

1 Like

@Constadino Forex signals are bullshit and yeah Scam. Better learn of on your own! Can you help recommending a good terminal and a broker? My friends use OspreyFX and I use its demo but I am open to other options as well.
@Aaronpp Oh man, dont talk about stocks, I know a guy, easily in his 50’s (Dont know his exact age), setting in front of his screen for good 10-15 years. Still not stable!
@ontario How about starting one? I guess we all can learn from each other.
@mlawson71 Wise answer, I must say!
@Butter_Kiss I agree. I really like how a lot of people in this thread share the same ideology of learning and well, earning money as well :stuck_out_tongue: but the prime focus is learning!

2 Likes

that’s what I love to have locally. I’m in a telegram group with my mentor, but more people need to be active in the group as far as posting trading ideas. I don’t believe in signals, but you’re right. Discussing ideas as a team leads to great profit

1 Like

also helps us all learn more !

@justshell whats the name of the group?

it’s a private group for my mentor’s students

1 Like

Ah Alright!

To learn the complexity of forex and have sustainable means of earning.

4 Likes

After some colleagues of mine showed me Forex, and BabyPips, I tried the School of Pipsology and was hooked.
The main reason was and still remains a financial one, though for me it is still way too early to know what will happen in the future. I am only just starting so there is a long road ahead.

1 Like