What was your reason to learn Forex?

I believe this is the way to go. Starting small and gradually improving.

1 Like

And where do you do these trades? I mean what broker do you use?

1 Like

I found that trading whatever is in the news gives me the best odds, so right now i’m focusing on EUR/USD, USD/CNY and EUR/GBP

1 Like

I am currently using OspreyFX as my broker.

1 Like

Are you not trading JPY? I read a lot of traders are currently trading JPY pairs

Oh nice! I use their demo account. Learning from it first before I actually invest money. But thats a long long time.

1 Like

Not at the moment no as my system takes me mostly around news events and how I use information to my advantage within the system, if something BIG happens with JPY i will probably look into folding into my workday but for the time being I have to pick my battles.

1 Like

Yeah Demo accounts are good to practice.

What system is it?

Yes they are good practice, but I feel demo’s are manipulated. Like they show you the best of results so that you finally start trading.

Well, if I tell you it wouldn’t be “my” system, would it???

Suffice to say it’s something that I’ve come up with while adjusting a few other systems that rely on the news as a source of predictions.

1 Like

I have not used a Demo so cant really say about it. Are you using Osprey’s Demo?

1 Like

Haha! no worries man! I was just intrigued.

1 Like

Yes, I am using OspreyFX’s demo! Right now my profit is around $4100 xD

What pairs are you trading? This is significantly high for a new trader to be honest.

I am trading EURUSD. This is the only pair till now I have tried my hands on.
Well, I think its because of the trade orders that I am using.

1 Like

Yes, orders work good in this regard. Keep using them.
Okay, so what do you think of EURUSD this week?

I would say volatility is expected to pick up as the European Central Bank is scheduled to meet this week.

Good point,You are really getting better with studying and practicing. Keep up the good stuff.

1 Like

Thanks Ele! Need them motivation :stuck_out_tongue:
School of pipsology and demo account are really helping