What we are NOT being told about Corona

@Falstaff

Goes to show that those intrusted to keep us safe and warn us are instead a bumch of corrupt crooks.

Cheers

Blackduck

Hereā€™s quite a disturbing section of this interesting vid (I like these 2 - Bret especially has been quite a part of my learning on several subjects - look him up he is central to the ā€˜Evergreen College scandalā€™ qnd his conversation with Douglas Murray was exceptional )

Iā€™m starting the vid at the relavent portion - but these are well worth watching

Iā€™m NOT going to tell you what they said - see for yourself ! :woozy_face:

They also go straight on to talk about the Plandemic video which @QuadPip links to but all are now unavailable sadly.

[edit - i guess @blackduck may also be interested ]

1 Like

Anything that is hidden is the darkness of evil. what is transparent is righteousness in the light. I mean, the Chinese Communist Party is dark, itā€™s evil :mask:

Some real and frightening facts about RF Exposure from Mobile Phonesā€¦

Possibly the new Nicotine of the 21st centuryā€¦

Started watching didnā€™t have time to sit through the whole thing yet Iā€™ll chip awayā€¦ my wife was talking about stuff like this when these first came out.

So many theories, it is really annoying.

National guard and MPD sweeping our residential street. Shooting paint canisters at us on our own front porch. Yelling ā€œlight em upā€

1 Like

So many videos surfacing now, itā€™s dizzying. :woozy_face:

I realise that most in these threads are all about self enrichmentā€¦ but this is interestingā€¦

Wonā€™t see many protests about +400k deathsā€¦ only the 1 deathā€¦ ā€œThe Woke Sheeple are Cluelessā€

Why are they shooting, for one, and why are they shooting paint?

Can we get back to the ā€˜realā€™ purpose of this forum and look abit deeper into the above statement!!?? :grinning:

There are far more important issues in the world at the moment than the Retail Trading Marketsā€¦

Alsoā€¦ this thread originated within the ā€œLobbyā€ Category ( Come here to shoot the breeze with fellow members about anything non-Forex related. (Note: forum rules still apply)

@jairusmaloba, as I correctly statedā€¦ most in these threads are all about self enrichmentā€¦

2 Likes

@forexforexforex, The reason behind the use of paintballing crowds in protests is to deliberately identify organisers, troublemakers, looters etc from the majority of the protest groupsā€¦ Hence the Police, National Guard etcā€¦ will use various coloured paint markers.

Say for exampleā€¦ Green maybe just to motivate protesters to moveā€¦ Blue for missile throwing protesters and Red say for organisers etcā€¦ Then law enforcement will ā€œfilterā€ protesters as they move through areas and have a pretty clear idea who to arrest and review with witness or CCTV footage.

Because the paint is so difficult to remove (especially during a protest), persons of interest are still visable to law enforcement, even many hours after being ā€œtaggedā€

Thanks for the explanation. So something like a paint bomb, minus all the maimed body parts? I didnā€™t realize such things exist. Thought the only thing fired on crazy crowds was tear gas and rubber bullets, which of course can also injury beyond their intended use.

Is that legal to shoot at people while in their home or somebodyā€™s home? I would be pissed!

Personally, Iā€™m tired of all this coronavirus stuff and the information under the headlines ā€œNo one ever knows for sure this info 100%ā€ā€¦ And Iā€™m even more tired of this whole conspiracy theories thing. This is ridiculous. Not all the things in the world are caused by some conspirators which did all this on purpose. Have you heard of the equivalence of cause and effect? So thatā€™s a lot of people who want to believe in this, because people donā€™t want to think that their fate and lives were influenced by some guy who ate a bat, they want to think that this whole thing was planned, it couldnā€™t have happened by accident.

We need more whistle blowers like this brave young army vet and nurse. There are riots for ā€œBlack Lives Matterā€ but who is the voice for the rest of us?

Watch the video to the end. You donā€™t want to miss the end.

DNR is an acronym for ā€œDo Not Resuscitateā€. Hereā€™s an excerpt from WikiPedia.

A do-not-resuscitate order ( DNR ), also known as no code or allow natural death , is a legal order, written or oral depending on country, indicating that a person does not want to receive cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) if that personā€™s heart stops beating.[1] Sometimes it also prevents other medical interventions.

1 Like

Truthfully, there are many things we arenā€™t told about this virus

This was all planned years in advance.

2 Likes