What we are NOT being told about Corona

£30,000 each ! - ???

1 Like

Stefan has something quite interesting to say !

1 Like

This story is for all of us - it’s message is poignant a just maybe a might make a difference.

It was Thanksgiving day when many were enjoying relaxing at home.

Not so Joseph Varon, a doctor treating coronavirus patients at a Texas hospital, was working his 252nd day in a row when he spotted a distraught elderly man in the Covid-19 intensive care unit.

Photo of US doctor comforting Covid patient goes viral (rte.ie)

1 Like

Dr. Ben Tapper Addressing Omaha City Council On Mask Mandate

1 Like

8 million Americans in poverty due to COVID restrictions :bangbang:

1 Like

Tough guy …

It appears ALL world Governments have indemnified Big Pharma from liability to the Vaccine… Why?

1 Like

Interesting snippets of very relevant information… Remove a proven cure and let the Virus rip!!

Something’s not right with this entire Pandemic… Manufacturing Consent…

3 Likes

Hmmm… something is right about what has resulted in your part of the world.

Excerpt from Victoria State, Australia Govt Website as of this morning:

As of 2 December 2020, no new cases have been diagnosed since yesterday…This is Victoria’s 33rd consecutive day with no new cases.

Today’s 14-day average case number for metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria is zero.

The total number of cases from an unknown source in the last 14 days is zero for metropolitan Melbourne and zero for regional Victoria.

There are no active cases in Victoria. 19,525 people have recovered.

A total of 3,593,321 test results have been received. This is an increase of 12,177 since yesterday.

So they are testing but coming up with zeroes?

I was contemplating this in my “shed” whilst having a fag and I realised it was Just another of those "Scares"

Which made me remember a book I bought over a decade ago called "Scared to Death"
By a couple of excellent investigators and I thought i’d link to it here.

However I was surprised to find it has been updated !

It seems we do have a need to be scared of something at all times ! and this is just the latest version.

See how many times it has been inflicted on us before - and many of those in my version - like Aids, Global Warming and Satanic Child abuse do not appear in this picture.

None of these EVER turned out to be worth the paper they were printed on and as we are postulating here - This is likely to be Just another one !

But each of them introduced new taxes, Rules and Regulations to make life more difficult and none were repealed.

Read some of the reviews !

1 Like

Mac’s Public House is being raided by the Sheriff’s Dept in Staten Island

Brain-Damaged UK Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine to Get £60 Million Compensation

1 Like

Your sources and their accuracy doesn’t get any better, does it.
If this wasn’t such a serious topic, the health of children, it would be laughable. As it stands, it’s a disgraceful example of misinformation and exaggeration.
Please be more careful what you post, some people might actually believe some of this nonsense.

1 Like

Try searching Thalidomide then

1 Like

Hi @peterma, yes, their still testing thousands each day apparently… it’s all but vanished in Victoria… Almost like it never happened… Life here has pretty much returned to normal…

It’s a longer story just what is going on in Victoria…

The Victorian Government in all it’s wisdom passed new WorkSafe legislation in June 2020 that charges a CEO with manslaughter if any workers (or contractors) are killed due to a company’s negligence…

Accidently (Stupidly!), they didn’t exempt Government, Ministers or Public Servants…

Over 800 deaths were caused by the failure of the Victorian Government run returning travellers Hotel Quarantine program during March - May. A Victorian Business Council (Private) lodged a charge of negligence against the Victorian Premier (CEO?) with WorkSafe Victoria claiming that farcical Government incompetence of the HQ Program was the cause of our second wave of COVID19 …

We then had the massively restrictive lockdown for months… The Virus new cases started to fall within days and deaths practically evaporated once the legal document was lodged with WorkSafe…

Coincidence?

We had the top three public servants involved and the Health Minister resign a week or two later…

An inquiry has been underway since September to find out who was making the calls during the Quarantine Program back in March - May 2020… NOT ONE Government official can remember or recall exactly who was making the decisions that led to the failure and second outbreak and led to the over 800 fatalities…

Absolutely breathtaking from a Government that is in some serious legal trouble down the road…

StaySafe - TWB

1 Like

I invite you to not participate in threads that you believe to be nonsense.

No danger of people believing any of the nonsense that you post so please stop posting altogether.

Alternatively, provide contrary evidence so that we can pull you out of the “rabid nonsense spewer” bucket. Point us to your credible sources.

2 Likes

UK Minister: You Might Be Banned from Venues Without Vaccine Passport

Proof of Vaccination - Here’s the card you’ll get when you eventually get the Covid-19 vaccine.

California 11-year-old kills himself during virtual class on Zoom as health experts warn depression is increasing amid lockdowns

Try this.
Your link states that “about 60 million people, most of them children, received the vaccine.”
Do you know what the population of the UK was then? 62 million. Its a fact that most of them weren’t children.

2 minutes of research would have told you that 850,000 children between the ages of 6 months and 16 years received the vaccine. In 2010/11 a further 170,000 adults and children also received it. Source- narcolepsy.org.uk

Now, as I’ve said before, the health of children (and adults) is a serious topic. Posting inaccurate or misleading information does no one any good, it merely undermines the point you want to make.

Its in your own interests to check your facts if you want to be taken seriously.

1 Like