What we are NOT being told about Corona

Hey @peterma, @frandlost, My wife use to work overnight support for a Bank here in Australia back in the late 80’s, early 90’s… Most of the (important) guys had “Motorola Brick” Mobile Phones when they came on the market…

ALL 5 Managers she worked with in the day have since died of Brain Tumors/Cancer…

Never hear that mentioned in the media… about 2 years ago an ABC reporter presented a story on Cancer cases caused by the latest models of Mobile Phones… See was sacked and banished from the media instantly…

Cigarete anyone?.. well I’m sure you know that story…

5 Likes

China is the source of this Chinese virus. That is the result of greed, governance, and hegemony over the world. While, now is the era, never has a king. Only God is the king of all

1 Like

That’s because in a conspiracy a concerted effort is made to hide the truth from those whom you are conspiring against. Evidence is not easily obtained and theories are constructed based on circumstantial evidence and assumptions based on probable scenarios. This should be self-evident and should not need explaining. But now that we have explained it, hopefully, this line of thinking will be banished from further debate.

It might be more beneficial to examine what else is believed by those who consistently believe the official reports without question, when it has been shown over and over again, and recorded in history, that we have been consistently lied to.

Roman judges used to pose the following question when presiding over legal cases: Qui bono, qui profite? (Translation: Who benefits, who profits?) Asking this question provided them with clues as to who might be culpable. We should make it a practice to ask this question for any signifiant event that takes place if we are to have a hope of fingering the perpetrators.

In the words of Dave VonKleist, the creator of “9/11 In Plane Site”

It’s been said that all truth passes through three stages. The first stage being denial. The second stage being violent opposition. And the third stage being wide-spread acceptance as common knowledge. …

We’ve all been conditioned to associate the word “theory” with the word “conspiracy”, because, after all, no conspiracies could possibly be true. They’re all just theories, aren’t they? Well, in the phrase “conspiracy theory” there are two words. The first word, “conspiracy”, the second word is the active word, “theory”. By definition a theory is a supposition, an idea, a concept, a hypothesis.

Let me give you an example. In theory, if I purchase a raffle ticket, I could win a prize. Now, as long as I don’t purchase a raffle ticket, my win is theoretical. But once you purchase a raffle ticket, the win is no longer a theory. It becomes a possibility and the more raffle tickets you purchase, the more possible, and eventually probable, the win becomes.

Such is the case with a conspiracy theory. As long as there is no evidence it is a conspiracy theory. But once you have a piece of evidence, no matter how flimsy or circumstantial it may be, it becomes a possibility. And the more evidence that is gathered, the more possible, and eventually probably, the conspiracy is.

3 Likes

“Always back the horse named self-interest, son. It’ll be the only one trying…” Jack Lang

4 Likes

That’s scary.

Breathing it might not harm us but we are electromagnetic beings. The heart itself is an electric organ and would not function without electrical impulses. As such, we are affected, by all electromagnetic activity surrounding us. Some effects are beneficial and others are detremental.

I recommend you read “The Body Electric” by Bob Becker to get an understanding of this.

All frequencies have an effect on us. Some cause healing while others cause disease. It is based on this principle that Royal Raymond Rife created a frequency generator to destroy undesirable bacteria and viruses. Check out this well researched article by a well respected medical researcher.

There are Rife devices available that may help destroy the Corona virus. The best one, IMO is called “Spooky2”.

Hi Juliette and welcome in - I seriously Don’t think it is a bioweapon - simply because it does not kill enough people - although it could be ssaid to be selective - It kills 3 times as many men as women and kills old people almost exclusively - so it Could just be said to be an attack on “Old men” - sorry I haven’t seen any statsistics on Racial effect so can’t go any further than that.

But since the Chinese and Russians as far as I know don’t have any particular grudge against Old men - I can’t see any logic to the bioweapon hypothesis - unless of course some group of SJWs have bribed them ? :wink:

I already concluded that further debate on the quality and weight of evidence is useless when considering a conspiracy theory. A conspiracy theory needs no evidence.

Seeking who benefits from a conspiracy ti justify a conspiracy theory is just an extension of the no evidence = a good conspiracy train of thought. There is always someone who benefits from a conspiracy, whether there was one or not whether they know it or not. Again, this leads back to the lack of evidence being a plus for a conspiracy theory, obviously.

The points discussed can only support conspiracy theories. So what arguments can be used to eliminate conspiracy theories? There have been several scenarios in which there are multiple conspiracy theories - these are built as usual on weak or absent evidence, all favour as usual certain parties who would benefit. so how can any one of these be eliminated? Or must they all be believed?

Well that’s a “Maybe” still ! - Radio waves per se do not seem to be a huge issue - the more so since they (in those days especially) were transmitted at fairly long wavelength - Mobile phones are somewhat different - the frequency of the waves used is very similar to those generated by the Magnetrons used in microwave ovens. Receiving calls on your mobile are unlikely to be a huge issue - BUT - when you speak the phone goes into transmit mode and generates those waves within it which it then fires out at a strength powerful enough to get back to the mast. The concerns expressed by some are that some of those transmitted waves go straight through your brain. I had to use a mobile back in 1988 (ish) for a month when we called in to clean up after a demolition contractor erected a concrete crushing plant on site and coated half of Ruislip in Asbestos dust !

If I remember aright that phone (which the professionals on the job shared) was £300 a DAY to hire and came with 3 car batteries which it strapped on the top of. We had 2 on charge whilst the third was used to power the phone. - This wass the predecessor of “The brick” to which @Trendswithbenefits refers - and I refused to have a Brick since I overheard the MD recall a Commercial Manager from his holiday in France for “a meeting” - Perhaps if what Trendswithbenefit says is true (And I have no reason to beleive it is not) - perhaps I had a lucky escape!!

However -

As I read this I remembered something from my Electronic days so I went and dug out my old Oscilloscope - and here it is - Tektronix - 2215 - twin beam 60MHz

So What I hear you cry :wink:

SO this says I ! Sadly I found the scope but not the probes - but for teh sake of this demonstration I don’t really need them - Here is a picture of the screen showing my left hand holding a little bit of wire (Technical term) connected to the A input and the trace on the screen is the electricity generated by my body in the garage - sorry about the quality of teh picture - I had to take it pretty much in the dark for teh trace to show properly and the exposure was too long for the hand held !

Annoyingly there is interference on that trace caused by the fact I was using a “Bit of wire” instead of properly shielded probes - which any of you can check at any time you have access to an osciloscope - when using them you get a perfectly clean sine wave at frequency 50 Hz (50 cycles per second) - which by sheer co-incidence ? is exactly the frequency of teh mains electric in our homes. Anyone living in a land using a different frequency will find teh frequency of the electrickery coming out of their bdy to be magically changed to match their own mains frequency ! Clever things our bodies ! :wink:

The fact of the matter is that our bodies act as secondary transformer coils and an induced voltage is generated within every one of us according to the voltage of our mains and the distance we are from the nearest electrical wire ! These factors define the voltage (The dstance between the top and bottom of that wave) and it changes as we move about the room. I have had it as high as 18 volts and as low as 1.5 volts - That signal there is about 2.5 Volts - and you can’t ever get away from it 24/7 - 365 days a year- inless you are well away from Electric wiring (Remember that runs underground outside as well as in our homes - Whether that concernes you or not is a matter of personal choice for you - but perhaps worthy of mention that most overhead wires tend to run at 110,000 volts as do w=electricity sub-stations :smiley:

So perhaps the oold man might have beenrather closer to the truth than you thought - the devil is Not “In the box” - he’s "In the walls " ! :rofl:

3 Likes

Here’s a short article on the electrical nature of our bodies.

Electricity for health in the 21st century.

Well that article has a lot of good and interesting stuff to read. Thank you for sharing.

Quite a few reports now appearing of people that have recovered from the CCP Virus, heading back to hospital after relapsing up to 20 days after being discharged… South Korea, China, Italy…

Is it a case of they were never fully recovered or more sinisterly the Virus is capable of going dominant till the right environment presents itself again. Early testing by South Korean Doctors believe the later is the case.

Where there is smoke”… Starting to look more and more like an engineered pathogen…

Bad news indeed if this can recur. Some viruses do behave like that. I was hoping to be immune for life…

Well, that’s just terrifying.

Just have seen the first portion of the video “Ireland… received faulty medical gear from China … 20% was unusable costing the country millions”.

The truth is that in the first batch flown in by Aer Lingus it was found that the protective gowns had 3/4 length sleeves instead of the local mandatory full length sleeves.

Irish TV news: The HSE (Irish Health Service) said that while a small percentage of the equipment cannot be used and that some of it will need modification, they are working with the Chinese supplier and tweaking the order as the material arrives.

These ‘faults’ were found in the first portion of the first batch - i.e. the first flight - there will be 5 batches in total meaning many Aer Lingus flights.

I suppose it’s possible to put a particular slant on news and then there is a story.

Anyways, just thought I’d point that one out since it’s right at the start of the report, kinda sets a tone for me.

Immunity Passports?

How will we know when it’s safe to go out again?

A proposed solution is to undertake universal testing to determine a) whether people are still infectious, either as asymptomatic carriers or recovering individuals and b) whether people have, by dint of previous exposure (either overt or unsuspected), acquired immunity to COVID-19.

Unfortunately, we’re not there yet. The only available tests check for the presence of the virus, NOT its antibodies which confer immunity.

And we’re woefully behind on testing. Also, it took a long time, sometimes days, for tests to be processed and results reported. According to ScienceDaily, it’s estimated that, on average, “only 6% of actual SARS-CoV-2 infections have been detected worldwide.” So, a lot of people may have already had it.

Newly available rapid testing kits that are similar to Rapid-Strep tests are coming online, but their use hasn’t ramped up sufficiently.

There’s been a lot of media buzz about the antibody tests for COVID-19. Theoretically, a positive test in the absence of active virus should confer an “Immunity Passport” that would enable masses of people to get back to school, work and normal social routines.

But early reports are that these tests are performing unreliably. Rumor has it that the U.K., which ordered millions of these prototype antibody test kits at great expense, can’t even use them. So, it may be weeks—hopefully not months—before these tests are properly vetted and then mass-produced.

The sooner we nail our testing paradigm, the sooner we can pull our economy out of its current spiral. Until then, I, like everyone else, will have to maintain social distancing. Until we know more, it’s a case of “better safe than sorry.”

1 Like

See @peterma, I’m not looking for any particular media slant with my post… just an observation that this Pandemic is possibly displaying a nasty sting in the tail… And for those that are interested (very few) to do their own research… A ridiculous ask on most forums these days…

If you believe the post/video was trying to add a slant, as you infer… about faulty Chinese medical PPE and equipment I would have posted the links below.

Now these articles indicate that the particular slant is consistent across Europe… not just Ireland.

Yeah, not blaming your post re the video, by chance I knew what happened here and the 20% headline is just simply not true - thus I believe the author of headline is creating a slant.

Then there is the scientist - a professor- who reckons the virus came from an asteroid - there was one over China in October past.

Anyways, end of debate for me - it’s a silly thread - one of the most prolific conspiracy theorists in the UK is a former TV presenter - David Icke - he posts all sorts of what we are not being told etc etc.

One of his contributors reckons that people with rhesus negative blood type are descendant from aliens. My good wife was is researching her family tree so I told her to widen the net just a tad - she’s rhesus negative.

David Icke is one of my heroes. His seminal book “And the Truth Shall Set You Free”, should be required reading for all. The revelations in this book are astounding and frightening at the same time. Get ready for your world view to be shaken to the core and turned upside down.

It is true that he provides opinions along with well researched and verifiable information, but to dismiss his work because of a couple of opinions that you may not agree with is akin to throwing the baby out with the bath water.

He speaks the truth as he knows it without reservation and it is this transparency that I appreciate most, not to mention that his writings have cleared up so much for me. His predictions of what is about to unfold is spot on. Ignore him at your own peril.

https://www.davidicke.com