What we are NOT being told about Corona

HAPPY NEW YEAR !
to QuadPip and all comrades in arms - in the battle for populism and freedom against the cabal.

All the best - Johnny

"Either brace yourselves for elimination
or your hearts must have the courage
for the changing of the guards"
Bob Dylan

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Doctors Around The World Issue Dire WARNING: DO NOT GET THE COVID VACCINE!

1 Like

Covid camps? Put disease ‘carriers’ in DETENTION CENTERS, proposed New York law suggests

1 Like

To quote a minute portion of this song is an aberration of Dylan’s intention - so here are the lyrics in full -

: Changing of the Guards | The Official Bob Dylan Site

Then maybe we’ll figure Bob’s meaning

1 Like

I know the lyrics I’ve got them on a Tshirt thanks.

Jordan Sather - What We Are Witnessing Is The Largest Sting Operation,The [DS] Will Go Down Easy

1 Like

PROFESSOR DOLORES CAHILL: WHY PEOPLE WILL START DYING A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE FIRST MRNA VACCINATION

1 Like

Yes! Finally, A Business with Balls!

2 Likes

1 Like

See also his other tweets in this thread. Enlightening!

Why was this post flagged? Mods, whoever is flagging these posts is trolling this thread. Please look into this.

1 Like

Bravo! Another awesome thread of anti-maskers protesting (several videos in thread). People are waking up in larger numbers. They’ve had enough of this bllsht!

1 Like

More interesting than Cuomo’s propaganda are the comments to the tweet below. People are beginning to get it now!!! :grinning:

JUST IN - New UK #COVID19 strain found in New York. The man infected has no travel history - Governor Cuomo

1 Like

Mods, what community guidelines were breached for the post you removed?

We have to contend with trolls and now the mods are trolling too? Shame!!!

Hello,

This is an automated message from BabyPips.com Forex Trading Forum to let you know that your postwas removed.

Your post was flagged for moderator attention : the community feels something about the post requires manual intervention by a staff member.

This post was flagged by the community and a staff member opted to remove it.

Click to expand removed post

## LONDON - OLYMPIC GAMES 2012 AND THE HIDDEN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE COVID-19 PLANDEMIC OF THE NWO

{removed for Forums Policy violation]> ```

Please review our community guidelines for details.

As has been requested of you in the past, any posts distributing content related to QAnon will be removed. And repeated posting of such content will get you banned.

Please follow the community guidelines and requests made by the admins and moderation team.

Also, as has been mentioned in the Political Opinion topic, reposting content that was removed will also get your account flagged, the content removed, and your account potentially banned. Content is removed for a reason.

Pipstradamus

How was that post related to QAnon?

You’re looking for any excuse to ban me. So, ban me! But don’t make up stuff!!!

QAnon is literally mentioned/hashtagged in the Twitter account’s byline that you’ve referenced multiple times. There is visual evidence, but you know that.

Our Forums Policy and Terms of Service have been in place since 2005. You’ve been a member since 2017, so you’re aware of that at least since then.

We’ve been overly flexible in much of non-trading content we’ve allowed on the site, and your account is still active. But direct overstepping of our requests won’t be tolerated. If you’d like to be banned, we can certainly fulfill your request.

Pipstradamus

So he has Q17 in his user name and probably has some Qanon hash tag in his profile. So what? The material I shared has nothing to do with QAnon!

There are twitter handles with “President Elect xxx” does that make that person a “President Elect” candidate?

You’re attempts at censoring me are getting ridiculous!!! Stop it, now!

Enough!

You guys are not going to get your Great Reset! The game is up! Don’t you get that?!!!

Lockdown Awakening! Police In Spain Join The Freedom Protest

https://principia-scientific.com/lockdown-awakening-police-in-spain-join-the-freedom-protest/

1 Like