What will be your ISEC WM reviews, investors?

Hello everyone. I came across one investment management project. This is ISEC WM. I read on their website about how they work. Guys promise to make a portfolio, which will bring from 7% per annum with a conservative strategy. Then the portfolio will be monitored continuously, and the company will make rebalancing.
I found out that managers mostly buy bonds and equities. How attractive do you think it can be? Is it worth trying such an investment? Or will it not be much more profitable than a bank deposit in total? I would be glad to see your reviews.

Well, I’ve not heard about this company before. But it’s interesting. My friend told me about his investment experience. It wasn’tt very successful because there were trades with only one asset in his Investor’s account. So, the fact that this company diversifies its portfolio and continuously monitor it sounds very good. But, as everywhere else, the most significant earnings here are with the riskiest strategy. If you dance, you must pay the fiddler.

As an investor with some experience, I follow a rule: not to buy something simply cause I’ve got the money. So, I want to find something profitable and safe enough.

You need to decide on your financial objective. And already on this basis, you’ll see what you can be offered.

This sounds interesting but be careful and try to check their credentials. I have never heard about this so make sure you do your research.

Oh, thanks for the tip on the credentials! ISEC Wealth Management has strong regulations. Without it, I wouldn’t even consider it. Even if in the reviews, people would write how excellent everything was.

I have never dabbled into investing in the portfolio, just curious how are they better? Apart from offering 7% pa

Um, what credentials in ISEC Wealth Management? Share, please, if you have already done your research anyway.

If the topicstarter does not mind, I will answer) If I understand your question correctly, of course.
A portfolio of investments, as in ISEC Wealth Management, is better because it’s more diversified. That is, we don’t keep all the money in one asset, but we distribute it among various assets, often from different markets. It is safer in terms of risk.

Totally agree. What about credentials? According to the website, ISEC Wealth Management is a Cyprus Investment Firm. It is supervised and regulated by CySEC. I think you’ve heard about it :slight_smile:
The site also has a license number and company registration number. And then, a button takes you to the CySEC website, where you can check these details. The company credentials include safekeeping and administration of financial instruments. And it’s important, including custodianship and related services. This firm is also able to grant credits or loans to one or more assets, etc.

Um, that sounds assuring. I agree that the most important thing is the reliability of the company. Although I have to be honest, the information about the profitability of investments in your ISEC Wealth Management review attracted me much to this topic :slight_smile:

Guys, I can’t decide which investment model to choose. ISEC Wealth Management has five of them: from the most conservative to the highest-risk one. Please, don’t tell me about the middle ground! I would like to hear some constructive thoughts and ideas.

OK. And how are these investment models different? Is there any description of them?

Hi there. I’m interested in the thread of investments too. And right now, I’m looking for information on how to create the most compelling portfolio. So I would be grateful if you could share the information you’ve already found. And I will tell you about my experience in return.

Yes, investment models in ISEC Wealth Management are different. Their annual returns ranging from 7 to 12.5%. For clarity, each model has a graph for the last 10 years. And each model differs from the other in the composition of the portfolio. Thus, the Conservative investment model is dominated by fixed-income instruments. And the Adventurous model is dominated by domestic equities.
In short, let’s just go over the numbers. Let’s suppose the following situation. I invest $35,000 in the Conservative investment model. In this case, after 10 years, my account accumulates 68177 dollars. And if I invest the same money in the Adventurous model, after 10 years, my account will have $106814. The difference is very significant. But the risks are also higher with the second model.

$100,000 with a $35,000 initial investment? Not bad!

Never heard of it. You can check about it on FPA and make your decision accordingly.

Yes, but again, it’s not a guarantee. Such returns are calculated based on backtests. So it cannot be taken as a forecast, and the ISEC Wealth Management says so. This calculation simply allows you to estimate approximately the amount of your income.

1 Like

Clearly, this is not a guarantee. No one can guarantee the profitability of investing in such assets. Remember last year, for example, when the value of oil futures dropped below zero. Could anyone have predicted that in advance?

So what does that do for me in this case?