What will be your ISEC WM reviews, investors?

Hi there. I’m interested in the thread of investments too. And right now, I’m looking for information on how to create the most compelling portfolio. So I would be grateful if you could share the information you’ve already found. And I will tell you about my experience in return.

Yes, investment models in ISEC Wealth Management are different. Their annual returns ranging from 7 to 12.5%. For clarity, each model has a graph for the last 10 years. And each model differs from the other in the composition of the portfolio. Thus, the Conservative investment model is dominated by fixed-income instruments. And the Adventurous model is dominated by domestic equities.
In short, let’s just go over the numbers. Let’s suppose the following situation. I invest $35,000 in the Conservative investment model. In this case, after 10 years, my account accumulates 68177 dollars. And if I invest the same money in the Adventurous model, after 10 years, my account will have $106814. The difference is very significant. But the risks are also higher with the second model.

$100,000 with a $35,000 initial investment? Not bad!

Never heard of it. You can check about it on FPA and make your decision accordingly.

Yes, but again, it’s not a guarantee. Such returns are calculated based on backtests. So it cannot be taken as a forecast, and the ISEC Wealth Management says so. This calculation simply allows you to estimate approximately the amount of your income.

1 Like

Clearly, this is not a guarantee. No one can guarantee the profitability of investing in such assets. Remember last year, for example, when the value of oil futures dropped below zero. Could anyone have predicted that in advance?

So what does that do for me in this case?

I think you should discuss all your doubts with the ISEC Wealth Management manager. Because an investment always comes with certain risks. And it’s clear from our dialogue that you don’t don’t have a complete undertanding on how to calculate it. You don’t see a clear perspective, and that’s troubling. So the best way out in this situation is just to talk to the manager and ask questions. And of course, then write back to us :slight_smile: We’re really interested.

Check reviews at FPA to see what its previous customers have to say about it.

Personally, I don’t invest in anything just because I have the money to make the purchase. I wait for the right time until I get a complete understanding of what it is and how it will affect my investments. This is what I will advise you too. Don’t take unnecessary risks if you want to save your hard-earned money.

FPA is for brokerage services, ISEC WM is portfolio management firm which is a bit different. In any case they don’t have a profile at FPA. There are other reviews sites and the customer reviews sound genuine and mostly positive-to-neutral.
I’ve noticed they’ve started publishing more in social networks. Subscribed and will keep watching over them for a little while.

I wonder if they invested any of the client’s money in Bitcoin recently?

They claim not to invest in the risy assets. Actually, few weeks ago I’ve registered an account (didn’t fund yet!)
and the manager phoned. We discussed a little the issue of risks and that’s what he said. ISEC seems to be rather conservative in this regard. What I liked, the guy mentioned both effects of this choice to remain conservative. You wil never hit the moon alon g with bitcoin all of a sudden. Investing will be boring and more or less predictable. I think this is not exciting, but wise.

Good to know, good to know.
Yeah, most profitable year after year strategies are quite boring. Invest and forget - that’s the good thing about them. No stress compensates for the lack of excitement.

Had a look at their facebook page. Look lively. Was quite impressed with the lottery winners stories. LOL, looks like grabbing a fortune is not all you need to be rich for a lifetime.

Guys, do you think this is too late to invest after snp500 grew this high?

I bet you’ve been actively trading until now. Correct? The quastion is very typical for new investors and it’s been raised since the emergence of stock market I believe. To put it briefly - NO. Any time is a good time to invest. Uptrend is twice a good time to invest.

hmm, that’s right I’m used to active trading style. Yet, isn’t the rule same everywhere - buying highs is for losers, isn’t it?

Well, first of all try explaining this to investors that bought US shares when SnP500 was making new 2000 high, 2500, 3000 highs, etc.
Secondly, ISEC WM investment are not stock-only investments. They diversify to harvest some risk premia but try to keep it all balanced between some fixed income instruments, real estate, stocks, etc. I’ve had my doubts too but I’m glad I’ve finally made up my mind. 5K is in. We weill see how it goes in a year or two. I don’t plan to invest more, but I will reinvest the profits if any to compound the interest.

Keep us posted on how it goes please. Personally I’m strongly persuaded that both trading actively and investing requires some mathematical approach not only in terms of where to enter and exit the market but also understand how to diversify, what kinds of retracements to expect or NOT to expect. I know that people all keep saying that the past performance does not guarantee anything to happen in future, but past quotes is the only source of factual information that we can get, so I tend to trust the math-based models whether they are long-term strategies or intraday.