What would convince you to be a mentor?

And the relevance of this is? Is this supposed to mean I should have no opinion? Does this mean my opinion is irrelevant because of the # of posts? What’s the correlation or assumption? Why would you then ask me to give my opinion in the first place (as below)?

Can’t change an extremist POV. It’s a futile exercise. Don’t know how you drew this assumption.

Yes, only when it suits you it seems. Apparently he’s not allowed to express his opinion and relate his story without mudslinging on your part.

Done replying. I can’t relate to your scummy finger pointing one bit. To me it’s appalling and abhorrent how someone can accuse someone else of something criminal and justify it with no evidence. It’s sick.

The relevance is what is asked below that. That surely you have something of value to add to threads rather than waste a third of your posts forcing me to think a certain way. The amount of times ive said this is my opinion and you’re trying to argue each and every point. I’m saying this is my opinion. Im not trying to convince you. You dont agree with it, fine, I’m saying ok dont agree.

I’m going by my experience so I dont need evidence. This is not a court case. I’m saying I’ve heard these lines before and therefore I’m now sceptical.

To me its appalling and abhorrent how someone can scam people of their hard earned money. I respect your opinion that you accept people at face value. My experience is different. I dont. I have filters and I stick to them.

I’m not asking you to. I feel you think I’m trying to convince you. I’m not.

There’s no scam or soliticitation here on his part. Just half-assed assumptions and stretched facts from someone who can’t differentiate between mentoring and scamming.

Tell us something we dont know. Talk about stating the obvious. Lol. Im saying I am assuming this. I’m saying I’ve heard these lines before. I’m asking the questions. You seem to be not reading. It’s like me saying you take people at face value. Duh! Well done columbo lol.

That’s why I’m asking why are you wasting so many posts to say the same thing? Surely you could bring some value to others rather than state the obvious that I am jumping to assumptions.

It’s the same thing post after post. And I’m agreeing with you but still you keep arguing. What’s there to argue about? You have your opinion I have mine.

Feeling confident in my own trading would convince me to teach people close to me, at the very least.

1 Like

Glad you agree you that @Pipds at no point was scamming or soliciting anyone. That you were scum for harassing him and that you should post clear evidence when accusing someone of scam.

Much easier to list what you agree in concise points like this next time. Saves a lot of time. Have a nice day.

Wow! You are trying really hard to say that hes not a scammer that I’m now worried you guys are working together. Even going as far as to twist my words. Lol that’s a new low. I agree that I’m making an assumption. Whether hes a scam or not, I’m not sure but I’ve formed my opinion. No matter what tricks you use it wont change that. Infact you trying so hard just solidifies that something isnt right.

You think im wrong and my views are wrong. Fine. You are giving him the benefit of the doubt. I’m not saying I’m right, I’m just saying what I think and yes there is no proof or evidence. But that doesn’t mean I cant give my opinion no matter how much you dont like it.

I agree with almost all of the above. And yes, you were spot on about me wanting to give the benefit of doubt. It’s not that I don’t like your opinion. Scams are punishable criminal offenses. These are serious allegations. My opinion, is simply, if someone alleges something that serious it has to be substantiated with very clear evidence. That’s all there is to it.

I admit I did take some offense when you claimed you had no obligation to provide any at the time. I personally felt that was a very irresponsible reply.

This makes sense but by the time you have clear evidence people have been scammed. What I’m saying is, this is the way I think and filter taking my experience into consideration. I have doubts. I believe the seller must remove all doubts, not the buyer. The rest is up to everyone else. I understand you think this is wrong so I’m sorry to cause offence.

I dont know what’s going on but as long as one person learns how I filter and it saves them from getting scammed then I’m good.

I’m looking for a mentor to help succeed to where I wanna be I’d love this to be a hobby and of course have that extra cash

1 Like

Then complain to a moderator. I have no objection to any kind of KYC level identification to a trusted moderator in this forum. Nothing to hide, unlike the people here who feel comfortable making trumped up scam charges against someone narrating a story. Plus very weak assumption on your part given the substance of just one thread.

So what I understand is that it’s perfectly acceptable for you to vilify someone of scamming for simply telling a story of why he charged a group. And that you completely endorse a public witch hunt based on no evidence whatsoever.

1 Like

I’d agree, except that he wasn’t selling or peddling anything. He was merely answering your questions.

Can you list what’s obvious? Like:

1. Do we log from same IP?
  2. You delved into my previous posts and found indefinite proof we are the same person?
  3. You found some kind of consistency in the grammar, tone and delivery between both of us comparing previous posts?

I am a new forum user, despite the old account registration. I went into a detailed introduction post a week or so back. Surely you already went through it and all of my other recent threads, posts before you accused me of being the same person.

Eagerly wait for your analysis and continued action.

Nice if you could clarify this too, for the new forum members like me:

1 Like

I can totally understand that people have their “own” red flags and personal methods of due diligence, myself included.

But could it not be argued, that to “project” your own personal “red flags” could look like persuasion and/or fear mongering.

I.E if I try hard enough, I could put someone off something, even though that something could actually be perfectly legitimate.

Just a thought :joy:

2 Likes

@Rickster99 - Gentle reminder and looking very much to your analysis. Don’t forget to report me to the moderators for scamming & whatever else you find. Show everyone (especially the newbies) how it’s supposed to be done. Protect them from the criminal mastermind you suspect me to be.

Yeah this is true but that’s where people have to make their own decisions. I just raise concerns from my point of view. Individuals then have to do their research and ask questions and make a decision. I feel me staying quiet when I have concerns is wrong.

There are lots of places where I review different YouTube videos or mentorships. It wont stop people from buying them but allows them to see a different point of view and can ask more questions.

Hes selling a mentorship. He said he charges now to teach. He can directly advertise or indirectly advertise.

But anyway I know this is where our views differ so it doesnt matter. You say hes not selling or peddling anything. We can leave it at that.

@tradeforex077 im sure ive came across your youtube channel a while ago? Some pretty good stuff on there.

And this is where you completely misconstrued facts. My evidence:

There’s clearly a mention of him mentioning ONE group of students with one student remaining. In the very next post he mentions:

And he clearly states he continues to teach and trade with the one student remaining.

Where is the mention he’s taken on more than ONE training group? Where is the mention of him advertising himself anywhere in BP or anywhere else?

On the other hand. I asked you repeatedly to provide evidence where he advertises and solicits. You failed to provide any, despite the fact that you were the one accusing him.

You misconstrued facts to confirm to a bias and you launched a personal jihad against him. As an experienced forum user, and some who should know better than me, you have the option of:

1. Reporting him to moderators
  2. Report the offending posts, where he claims to advertise, for mod investigation and removal.

This is the best way to protect any beginners from purported scams.

1 Like

If you had taken your own accusations seriously and re-examined your facts you could have clearly seen this. You have such a strong bias and hold so strongly to that “guilty” verdict though.

If I would jump to the conclusions, that you took the liberty of assuming with me (as in I am his “student” or him and I were the same person), I could just assume:

• that you have a very bitter and personal relationship with him or
  • that you want to see him fail so desperately to appear to be a better/valid source of training content for your own “free mentorship” (your summary clearly asks ppl to DM you in insta/telegram, and now there’s mention of a YT channel)

But it would be wrong of me to jump to any conclusion like these based on my one interaction with you on one thread. Just as it was wrong of you to assume and make the same conclusions of me.

1 Like