What you didn't know

still didn start tradin. tell me things u didn know before u start but think every trader must know

2 Likes

Trading is hard, yes, but when you gets better at it you becomes harder.

1 Like

I never knew it is this hard. I mean it takes a lot of effort and time just to be a break even trader.

2 Likes

haa… great explanation! it really never gets easy as ABC and is a huge challenge

1 Like

What’s stopping you from starting if I may ask? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Before starting trading, it’s essential to understand the risks involved and to have a solid understanding of the market and trading strategies. Additionally, traders should have a clear plan, discipline, and risk management skills to succeed in the long term

1 Like

You don’t get rich quick. And 80% of new traders blow their accounts. Which means that you need to learn how not to lose money first and foremost.

1 Like

Just makin myself comfortable with environment cause im new to all of these. what do u suggest?

i need to know all of these before start tradin? thats a lifetime bro

1 Like

seems interestin but what do u mean by becomin harder? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

how hard is it? why r u people tellin me so different things? some of you tellin me just need to learn few things but others tellin its hard af.

ugh :woman_facepalming: thinkin of leave. im confused af right now

it was better than other. need sth like this :sleepy:

@ponponwei now u c whats stoppin me from startin?

I meant lots of things here dear, from being patient for entry to being calm for losses, and trading with an edge; all this are just but the passing of time, and they makes you stronger and more resilient - this is where trading works.

It is easy for an experienced trader(who him/herself struggled for years) to tell you what needs to be done. It definitely will not be easy for you to see the simplicity they are referring to. It takes real effort to get there.

3 Likes

Depends on how hard to think is. Varies from trader to trader.

1 Like

Absolutely.

note that you can not make those 70% profits in one day that you see on twitter and instagram
you have to know that you can make like 20% profit in a month if you are very good and expert

1 Like

Trading is a lifestyle not just a part-time job!
It will help you to increase your power, to be able to control yourself on important occasions, and to be able to make enough money.
I remember the first days that I wanted to enter trading (I wanted to trade cryptos) and the whole trading thing meant nothing to mean! I thought it is like going swimming!
But it changed my whole life, now I think I am happier, I spend less time on social media and I can control my emotions. But that is still hard. It is not something dead-end!
Best Luck/

1 Like