What YouTube channels are best?

Following!

So hard to discern honesty

Following this!

1 Like

Stumbled onto Tom Hougaard’s YT channel, which contains the same vids that I found on Opto CMC and is managed by his friend Lennie. Most of his vids he trades live and opens positions in the 7 figures USD (like on 21MAY). Also very honest about making mistakes and losing big, like he mentions here during the pandemic last year.

He’s very calm and expresses himself well. Some of the content is like watching paint dry. I feel he talks only when has to. Comes across as an open-minded and well grounded person.

2 Likes

Brian & Kenya Horton, Rayner Teo & Adam Khoo…

1 Like

Most of the you tube video creators are there to promote one of the brokers, so don’t rely on them.

1 Like

I’ll check it out!

What about you tubers who review a number of brokers?

Awesome, thanks!

they do review, but I can not say how genuine they are.

Linked below is an interesting YouTube channel where various common strategies are back tested over 100 or 200 trades to see whether they will increase an accounts equity… or not!

It’s an interesting (clever) variation on back testing as the duration is not set by time but by the completion of the number of position’s being tested… Which is a real issue with some strategies.

Hopefully will give new traders a look at how back testing setups actually works and various strategies perform when tested with real price feed data… Enjoy.

5 Likes

Subbed for now. Channel description is very appealing (My focus is on creating rigid, rules based and complete trading systems that tell you exactly what to do from entry to exit. I stress the importance of testing, consistency, and risk management on my channel. ) and nothing click baity.

Wonder how he averages 3+ vids a week over 6+ months. That looks like a lot of work.

Hi, I am new to trading as well. I will highly recommend ICT’s youtube channel. By the way do you know if he is still active on this forum? He doesnt have any social media accounts and im not sure if he is still active on here.

Im new to trading and i’ve heard great things about ICT. By the way do you klnow if he’s still active on this forum or not?

1 Like

Pretty much all via YouTube these days. He regularly posts on YT community and uses that like FB or Twitter.

Karen Foo’s just released a video on Intermarket Analysis. This follows a Sentiment Analysis course a few days back. Her playlist on trading and investing is worth looking at.

1 Like

Did he ever do a paid thing? I know he’s got some haters on here because a challenge of his blew up or something. But from what I’ve read, he’s never sold a course or book right?

1 Like

Hey @Thebeezneez, I think Michael (ICT) ruffled a few of the self proclaimed geniuses back in the day, hence he was trolled out of Babypips a few years back…

It was just before I started here as I vaguely remember seeing some of the fallout… The SPE’s at the time went on for months about what ever happened…

Fortunately most of them have withered off the vine as well…

I have linked his complete FREE courses here somewhere on BP a few times, for those that were interested to follow his strategies and other content.

2 Likes

@Trendswithbenefits & @Thebeezneez, I could be completely wrong here but here but I believe this Michael guy is here as a main moderator?

I had never heard of him or ICT (Strange I know), until this post so I did a bit of digging to see what old posts were on here about him.

I found this one where someone is paying him out… The Cult Leader of Babypips and I see he has replied from an account called ‘System’ and it has a moderator icon next to it.

I thought I had seen this avatar before and yeah it was the account that would message me whenever I moved up a trust level…

I don’t really care either way just thought it was interesting. I have never watched any of his content or know anything about him so am impartial to what he has or hasn’t done.

1 Like

Believe it’s a placeholder for a deleted username. If you look at any quoted posts it shows the username that was present at the time of reply.

2 Likes