What's cooking?

Upon coming home from school, finding the right snack isn’t too hard. You’ll probably snack on whatever you can get your hands on.

My go-to was always peanut butter and jelly. There are other options, however.

Even as an adult, coming home and seeing these snacks waiting for you is the best kind of welcome.

Sandwiches, pigs in a blanket, soup…you can’t go wrong with them.

Asian moms have raised the bar with steam buns, though!

These things are delicious! Between these and empanadas, I’ll take either one!

1 Like

Well, my joke has backfired on me…I didn’t see that coming. haha

Jeez. Not only do the Americans eat ostrich, but the biggest ostrich legs are SOLD OUT.

1 Like

Over the last 25 years since moving to Ohio, I have eaten deer, buffalo, rabbits, squirrels, snakes, alligators, frog legs, ducks and lamb.

Now I must add ostrich to that list.

1 Like

Wow, you’ve got the Indiana Jones of palates! I’d be willing to try any of those. But how much meat can you possibly get from a squirrel?!
Or from a rabbit, for that matter?

How could that be worth the effort?

imagen

Very little, My new friends here in Ohio have introduced me to a variety of meats- Pause, Prior to that, I was a big city boy.

1 Like

Feeding time

1 Like

Holy cow! He doesn’t spill a single drop! What a pro!

We talked about this already. I don’t care what gets put inside a hotdog. I’ll never say no to a hotdog with everything on it.

1 Like

In comparison to restaurants and food trucks, what they sell in stores

Cheap Mystery Meat Hot Dogs | The Good, The Bad and The GROSS

1 Like

A luxurious experience

Amazing! Buffet at a 5-star hotel in Korea. Beer and wine are also free!

1 Like

It’s pretty cool how they filet that fish.

It impresses me how they prepare such nice dishes in mass quantities.

1 Like

As a result of social media, you can experience other cultures from the comfort of your home, lol the lazy and less expensive way.

Nevertheless, nothing compares to being there

1 Like

Ever dine on some sweet potatoes? They’re worth a try! Feast your eyes on these recipes

One way I used to cook sweet potatoes a lot, was for breakfast. I used to chop it up into large cubes, boil them, then mash 'em up.

I’d add some milk, cream, brown sugar, cinnamon…it was like a hot cereal.

1 Like

Breakfast–it’s what’s for dinner!

Long ago, a friend had a waffles-for-dinner party, and it was awesome!

It’s a cool party because it’s rare to eat such food at such a time. You really can’t go wrong. Anything additional to the party is a hit, in my opinion.

This article mentions watching old school cartoons together at the party. I feel like this could take away from the party because there’s less interaction when watching it. Unless it’s gonna just be one episode. I don’t know.

If everyone is in agreement that they just wanna eat, relax, watch some cartoons/movies, then ok. Possibly, in that case, people are gonna fall asleep and just stay over.

A cool theme could be pajamas. Everyone comes to your house wearing their favorite pajamas. I know what I’d wear.

imagen

1 Like

we sometimes have these nights with the kids, watching old-school cartoons and munching on caramel popcorn or waffles with ice cream. It’s really awesome!

2 Likes

We have this tefal optigrill+
Waffles turn out really delicious

2 Likes

One of these? haha

That sounds amazing! Any toppings?

haha, I’m asking about toppings as if ice cream weren’t good enough already…

How old school are we talking? Deputy Dawg, or Thundercats?

Wow, it’s got a lot of features. Sure gets the job done!

I bet everyone’s mouth starts drooling as soon as they smell the hot grill!

1 Like

The Bearded Butchers show you how to cut and cook pork tomahawk chops.

How to Cut Pork Tomahawk Chops!

1 Like

Those band saws scare the bejesus out of me. Always.

I like how these guys are in shape. They’re older, but they kept in shape, and they seem passionate about their profession. Very cool!

And that pork fat makes my mouth water!

1 Like

What’s not cooking is pork, bison burgers, various tequilas, ground turkey in tomato sauce, and maybe spinach.

:sob:

They cause swelling in my feet. I’m getting old, it seems.

1 Like

Wow really? How do those make your feet swell?