What's cooking?

Ooh post pics when you get to try them!

1 Like

That look good, I have to find a spot in America that serves it

2 Likes

$420 Dinner in Tokyo - Kobe Beef vs. Matsusaka Beef vs. Kuroge Wagyu

1 Like

Man, those sandwiches look soooo good!!

ĀØPair with a plum spreadĀØ, that combinations sounds interesting!

1 Like

Just from the way he handles the food with the spatulas, you would assume heā€™s Japanese! haha

Tidiness is part of their culture. In other countries, there may be one or two instances when someone will be preparing your food and youā€™ll wonder ĀØdid that dude wash his hands?ĀØ

In Japan, I think youā€™re much less likely to come across that kind of scenario.

1 Like

I use to live in NYC, love the place but was to expensive for me

Adelā€™s Famous Halal Food NYC

1 Like

ā€œYOU WILL FAILā€ UNBEATEN SMASH BURGER CHALLENGE

1 Like

he said ĀØI feel like Beyonce is about to performĀØ hahaha

Thatā€™s impressive that such a line forms. Unfortunately, Iā€™ll never wait in line that long for food. Especially when there are six similar options within a two block radius and itā€™s freezing out.

Good for them!

Well, this is good promotion for the restaurant. But damn, bro. I canā€™t believe this is peopleā€™s claim to fame. Just stuff your face and go viral.

I canā€™t lie, itā€™s entertaining to watch. I guess that makes me a hypocrite.

2 Likes

Typo, maybe? Extra ā€˜Bā€™? Should be UNEATEN smash burger challenge? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

And taste also really good)

1 Like

I thought they were offering to make a classic German dish: Bratwurst im Brƶtchen mit Senf )))

3 Likes

Quick question for yaā€™ll. When making meatballs for spaghetti should you use all beef, pork, turkey, or a mix and ratio of two or all? I donā€™t really cook but Iā€™ve been attempting to learn. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Bro, itā€™s YOUR food. You can put M&Ms in the middle if you want.

Mixing meat is fine. Just be sure to cook thoroughly. Have fun!

Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

You can also add bacon; it adds more flavor

1 Like

Iā€™ve been eating turkey with spaghetti lately. But beef is what I grew up eating. But you do you!

Ended up doing straight beef meatballs, about an 1Ā½ in diameter with ground Italian sausage in the actual sauce. Made quite a few for how much sauce I had but it tasted fantastic! Iā€™m thinking turkey next time :thinking:

2 Likes

Great job! Mmmmm

Any particular spices? Sometimes, all you need is a little salt and pepper.

Salt, pepper, a wee bit of onion and garlic powder, oregano and some cilantro. I went light on the seasonings as it was my first time.

The more I read into it, appears when it comes to meatballs, thereā€™s a ton of combinations to try so Iā€™ll be definitely be exploring some :grin:

1 Like

A peaceful way of life

A Huge Beef Leg With Salt Cooked Under A Press Without Fire!

2 Likes

Bro, do you realize what some people would do to get that kind of solitude?

And ironically, how many would change their mind after 30 days? haha

Peaceful is the right word. I wonder how far the nearest city is?

I canā€™t believe thatā€™s his life. Amazing!

1 Like