What's cooking?

That sounds like a delicious alternative!!

Is it a recipe you wanna try again to see if you can get it to turn out less greasy?

I hear you! haha This food makes my mouth water!

Everything except the pufferfish.

1 Like

you only get to live once, you have to try it :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

To be honest, I don’t want to try it again. Cleaning up all that grease in the kitchen took a long time. It’s probably better to try it at a Chinese restaurant. I’ll make this dish with bananas on the weekends instead

1 Like

Omg have you ever had Skyr??? I’m a huge fan of Siggi’s. I only discovered them a few years ago and haven’t bought anything else!

1 Like

I’ve tried a few yogurts, but I’m not sure if this one has crossed my path. Do you mix anything with it? Or do you just jump right in?

Cooking A Whole Huge Ostrich!

3 Likes

Wow! That’s crazy!

I’m nitpicking, but I was expecting him to squeeze the lemons before dropping them in…haha

I don’t know why, but I thought the meat was gonna look lighter like chicken. Looks delicious, though!!! I wonder what it tastes like…

2 Likes

It’s not the same, but I just tried kefir probiotic milk.

It tastes a bit different from cow’s milk yogurt, but it’s pretty good. Of course, the added fruit doesn’t hurt at all.

1 Like

I’ve been curious for a few years about how to pair wine with food. The only thing I know is white wine goes with seafood, and red wine goes with red meat. But why? Apparently, it has a lot to do with tannins in the wine, and fat in the food.

Most of these wines are foreign to me. I’d certainly be open to trying more wine.

Nice! Kefir is like drinkable yogurt. I find kefir to be not as tart or tangy as yogurt. I wanna try that blueberry pomegranate acai just to taste it.

If I could get raw goat milk kefir, I would drink that instead of raw cow’s milk because goat’s milk is supposedly more nutritious and easier to digest. Pasteurizing goat’s milk makes it lose those benefits and makes it have that goaty taste.

1 Like

Also came out darker than I expected, kind of like ham, My goal is to try some of these wild game foods once I start my world tour at the end of this year and have my YouTube channel up and running.

One of the best things about trading is that you don’t have to be stationary

1 Like

I’m so jealous!! haha But, I’m happy for you!! What kind of mobile setup do you have?

Mine would be a mini laptop, or a tablet with a mini keyboard.

Yeah boy!! Traveling light!!!

All I need to travel is a pair of jeans, cargo shorts, two t-shirts, phone, wallet, and laptop. Done!

1 Like

No business sponsor me, but I encourage traders to find their own way, I prefer a trading laptop when on the road.

1 Like

Oh wow! That’s interesting. I trade D1. So, I just need something basic. But, for others, I can imagine how a fast processor can make a difference.

Their laptops look pretty crazy. Top of the line! Good choice!

1 Like

I have changed my mind, I do not want you to try it, but I think it would make a nice gift for your enemy.

Fish eater dies after cooking deadly pufferfish given to him as present

A Brazilian man named Magno Sergio Gomes tragically died after ingesting a poisonous pufferfish that packs enough venom to kill 30 humans.

“Magno had never cleaned pufferfish before,” the deceased’s sister Myrian Gomes Lopes told Newsflash of the tragic accident, which occurred over the weekend in Aracruz, Espirito Santa, Newsflash reported.

Due to the dish’s dangerous nature, only licensed fugu chefs are allowed to prepare it.

An unnamed friend had reportedly given Magno, 46, the deadly seafood as a gift, although its exact provenance remains unclear.

Brazil is reportedly home to 20 species of pufferfish — also known as blowfish — a dozen of which live in Espirito Santa.

Despite never having handled the species before, the Brazilian and his buddy gutted the fish, removed its liver and then boiled and ate it with lemon juice.

Fish eater dies after cooking deadly pufferfish given to him as present

1 Like

Ok, but just to be fair, the friend wasn’t licensed to serve it. He didn’t really have any idea what he was doing. Or maybe he thought he did.

¨Dude, don’t worry. I watched a tutorial. Hold my beer.¨

But even if the chef is licensed, I still wouldn’t eat it.

Sushi chef: The puffer fish is our special today. 50% off. Are you sure you don’t even want to try a small piece? I can prepare a free sample for you.

Me: Free sample? (remembers this thread) Mmm, no thank you. I’ll just have the tuna.

1 Like

This is one of the greatest lines that always ends in tragedy

2 Likes

Love this culinary journey! I say more garlic always, and fresh-squeezed orange juice over store-bought any day. For BBQ, it’s tough to choose, but I lean towards American style. What’s your favorite trading snack?

3 Likes

I agree!! Garlic in everything!!!

Absolutely. Even if you can’t taste the difference, it feels good to make it yourself and see where it comes from.

Whoa! There are so many BBQ styles out there. What about American BBQ puts it at the top of your list? I must say I love bbq sauce! But there’s a time and a place for it.

Pork rinds!!!
imagen

And unsweetened dried mango slices.

The keyword here is ¨unsweetened¨. This is the kind I enjoy.

1 Like

The last time I bought cookbooks was a looong time ago. I bought a few books of the same series.

I think a nice touch in a kitchen would be a book holder. It doesn’t have to be anything fancy, for me. Something simple, but it has to large enough to hold my biggest cookbook.

imagen
This book looks good, but perhaps going deeper into each country might be a better idea…

And a little hispanic flavor

These would certainly keep me busy for a while.

1 Like