What's cooking?

Nope!! No limit! Anything you want! haha

I mean sure, you could grab 5 pots, but would that be for a 5-pot stew that you make or something?

Would you get stainless steel spatulas? Or go for silicone? Teflon or cast iron skillets?

Why would you get what you’re getting?

1 Like

That would be so cool if I won a shopping spree to this kind of store!

I would spend a lot of time researching and planning what to get.

I would get a moving truck and fill it with as many of the items that have a profitable resale value.

I’ll ask my family and relatives who love to cook what they would want so I can get those things for them.

I would just get some butcher shears for myself. I like the one that I use now, but maybe I can find something better.

I’ll get everything I need for my crazy scheme of creating a bone broth fast food chain. The broth will be slow cooking for days on end.

If you could start any restaurant, what kind of restaurant would you make?

2 Likes

I like that plan

2 Likes

That’s very generous!

Really? Just some shears for yourself?

Yeah!! That’s more like it! Would you need several large pots for that?

Ok, then, what if you had a time limit of 1 hour? What would you get and why? To make a particular dish?

1 Like

I’d like to get different size skillets. A mini 15cm skillet would be cool.

I’d get stainless steel skillets, silicone spatulas, and definitely medium and small-sized saucepans. I large pot or two for boiling pasta.

And cast iron skillets for sure!

You know, if I grabbed one of everything, I’m not even sure I’d know what to do with most of it.

A steel cone strainer??

What am I gonna do with that? I think I’d get annoyed if I ended up with a bunch of stuff that I don’t use and is only collecting dust.

1 Like

You know what? I’d have a kitchen that prepares food from all around the world. Often, restaurants focus on Indian food, Chinese food, Mexican food, Ethiopian food.

I’d have a restaurant whose menu touches different countries’ cuisine. Some African dishes, Indian, European, Mediterranean, South American, and Asian.

I don’t even know if the restaurant would have a name. It would be weird. It would just have a picture of a flower in front where the name would be. Maybe that idea would backfire…haha

If that gets too complicated, then I’d have a restaurant where just about everything is cooked in woks. I love woks. I’m not sure why…

It would simply be called The Wok.

1 Like

I must be aware of what I need and try to fulfill them as quickly as possible, That would still be hard because of the time it takes to find the Items, so I’m back to square one - Grab as much stuff as I can

1 Like

As for the items you don’t need, there is only one option

1 Like

I don’t cook that much. I eat mostly raw food from animals. I use the shears to cut up meats and organs.

Yeah. I’ll need lots of pots, but I would have to figure out the best recipes to slow cook big batches of bone broth.

1 Like

That’s a great idea. I would try it. Maybe it would backfire, but maybe it will work!

I like that. It makes me think of this place. I tried it once. It’s funny because you get to pick your ingredients and they stir fry it, and people pile their bowls with so much stuff.

Home - HuHot Mongolian Grill

1 Like

¨Build your stir fry masterpiece from our wide selection of meats, seafood, noodles, vegetables and Asian-inspired sauces, then watch as our grill warriors cook it to perfection.¨

Looks fun! I can imagine a lot of people piling it on, and the chef has to tell them to calm down. haha

You have to pile it on! :joy:

2 Likes

That looks so good! I love it when food is messy!

Just like Five Guys when they dump loose fries into your bag!

imagen

2 Likes

Side Hustles

Making $20K/Month Selling Street Cocktails in NYC

1 Like

looks like a fun drink!

1 Like

No way.

The 3 Liter Chocolate Pilk (Pepsi + Milk) Chug

1 Like

I will give him credit for one thing: He certainly has embraced the ¨one day as a lion¨ attitude. That dude ain’t scared of death, for nothing!

I’ve never heard heard of Pilk before. That was a first for me.

1 Like

It doesn’t look appealing to me, I only drink milk when it’s required in another foods. Would you try something like that?

1 Like

Let’s dish about all things food! From divine recipes to dream kitchens, grains, global cuisines, kitchen hacks, to the ultimate debate on garlic – there’s no topic too savory or sweet. Share your go-to snacks, compare tea and coffee, or chat about the best way to season that skillet. Food lovers unite!

Actually, the thought of it makes me wanna throw up. But as kids we mix all kinds of stuff together, why not as adults?

I would rather just drink either one separately. And chocolate milk is jacked with sugar anyway; adding Pepsi is just too much sugar for me. Maybe a sip, just to see what Pepsi and chocolate milk together taste like. but I certainly wouldn’t drink as much as that dude. It’s the equivalent of rock climbing with no rope.

On second thought, all of his food/drink challenges are possibly more hazardous. I’d much rather the thrill of achievement from scaling a 5 meter wall, than drinking 5 liters of Pepsi.

@SmallPaul What do you think of all these food challenges online nowadays?