What's cooking?

now this would be scary, Imagine being in that building

1 Like

Yeah, this makes me wonder if he actually is a doctor, or if that’s just what people in his neighbourhood call him.

If that works for his body type, then good for him.

1 Like

yeah, everyone is different in their own way, let me try after years of eating certain types of food and I might get sicker than a dog.

1 Like

In all fairness, I like how he used dates as a sweetener, instead of sugar. I didn’t see that coming.

1 Like

Hold on to your hat…

Uncle Dickie here is the antithesis of Dr. LaTham, and lived to 105. What the hell?

1 Like

Best Ever Food Review Show is one of my go to food vlogs… This was really interesting.

Anyone reading / active in this thread,
> What’s your go to food vlog?

1 Like

Whoa! As per google:
A self-taught culinary innovator, Dr. Aris – who has a PhD in Food Science – has trained thousands of chefs in the principles of harmonic, healthy and ethical food.

He actually has a doctorate!

1 Like

Lol, I never thought about looking up people who call themselves doctors, maybe I should but I don’t really follow them like that, with most I can see through the BS on what they are pushing, but Dr. Aris LaTham’s lifestyle is healthier than mine based on what I see, so it’s wasn’t a problem to me what he was saying.

1 Like

Yeah. I feel like that, too. When someone says ¨I don’t drink water¨ or ¨I eat only raw meat¨, I roll my eyes.

Having a doctorate is great. It’s very impressive. But it doesn’t automatically validate every idea.

Then again, to each his own. If someone doesn’t wanna drink water, cool. I shouldn’t have an ego about it and disqualify anything without listening and thinking about it.

I should listen first, talk second.

1 Like

Best Ever Food Review And Mark Wiens

1 Like

All is well, he must eat a lot of fruit or drink coconut water to meet his daily water needs

coconut water :thinking:

1 Like

WTF? Oyster omelette? That just blew my mind!!

Dude threw every condiment on the table onto his noodles. haha

It looks so good!

I’d like to cook like that! Seems like dude really enjoys exploring food and sharing it. Good for him!

That’s the definitely the guy you wanna call when you get to town and don’t know where to eat.

1 Like

It never crossed my mind to put something like oysters in an omelette…

Here are a few more ways to mix up an omelette

Here’s a shrimp & crab omelette recipe. It’s pretty simple and straightforward

Japanese style omelette!

1 Like

I would love to try this

1 Like

speaking of shrimp.

Fried Shrimp Po’boy Sandwich - How to Make the Best Shrimp Po’Boy

1 Like

¨Build your sandwich in layers of flavor¨

That’s the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard

1 Like

It’s coffee time and a break away from work to watch NED v AUT. Great game, especially with coffee!

1 Like

Military, Meals Ready To Eat

2018 MRE Pepperoni Pizza MRE Review Meal Ready to Eat Ration Taste Testing

1 Like

You can buy these meals online, I’m thinking about trying a few, they say some of these meals are good for 30+ years :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1993 US MRE Review Extremely Fresh 3 Meal 24 Hour Ready to Eat Preserved Food Ration Tasting Test

2 Likes

I’d buy all the stainles steel stuff. Hopefully there’s all-clad in there or something. But more than that, I think the crucial question is: do I have space for everything I will buy here?!

2 Likes