What's cooking?

This isn’t the best picture, but have you ever seen Turkish street food?

They make these kinds of sandwiches on a grill, and press them. But I’ve seen videos where people actually put sauce on the OUTSIDE of the sandwich and grill it again! At first I was confused, and then excited!

It never occurred to me to put sauce on the inside AND outside! One day I hope to decide in person, but I think Turkish street food can rival Southeast Asian street food!

I’ve heard amazing things about street food in Thailand and Singapore. Anyone know about the street food in the Philippines??

1 Like

Good looking street food, Street food in Korea is also amazing

How to make a Rich Shrimp Burger - Korean street food

1 Like

Yes I have

Amazing TURKISH Street Food! The Most Delicious Shawarma, Doner of Istanbul - So yummy

1 Like

For some reason it won’t play for me…But there are other similar videos. And everytime the food looks AMAZING!! You hit the nail right on the head!

I’ve never seen this before. Thanks! I love to see how they make the food–it’s so interesting. It really makes you think you can make the EXACT same thing at home…that is until you try it. haha

I actually don’t know much about Korean food. I just know that they take their BBQ very seriously.

@SmallPaul How about spicy food? Are you a fan?

I often eat Korean instant noodles. This one is the one I get.

It’s cheap and delicious…and a little bit spicy.

I don’t cook much at all right now, (though, I dream about getting back in the kitchen), so instant noodles is about as far as I go.

I also love these Thai noodles.

I enjoy the convenient and quick food. As an example, consider soup or pizza.

1 Like

that is the point.

1 Like

Right! Instant noodles are very convenient. Also, you can add anything you want. Drop an egg on top, add raw vegetables, or some left over meat.

1 Like

love spicy food to this day, often brag about it, until my friend showed up at my house with this, I was never the same, My reality for all things spicy came to an end on that day

2 Likes

whoa!!!

That’s one serious chip! So, the challenge is to not eat or drink anything for one hour after eating this chip.

My mouth doesn’t have that kind of tolerance. I can’t even handle these chips.

For you , they’re probably pleasant to eat. For me, it’s awful! haha

1 Like

I will pick up a bag later today or early tomorrow

1 Like

You’re a brave, brave man. Vaya con dios.

I don’t normally cook, but I do share my ideas with other’s cuisine.

1 Like

What kind of ideas? Savory dishes? Desserts?

Tomahawk Ribeye Steak - Grilled Tomahawk Ribeye on Charcoal Grill

2 Likes

It’ll be too much! The sauce is pretty concentrated so if you submerge your noodles in it, it will be too salty! They do this with tsukemen too!

1 Like

Omg what happened? I could never try this lol

2 Likes

Paqui One Chip Challenge (GONE WRONG) (ALMOST DIED)

1 Like

That was hilarious!!! He couldn’t understand how it’s possible to make a chip that spicy!

But aren’t you submerging the noodles when you’re putting it into the bowl with sauce?

1 Like

You are! But I suppose not all of it and not like soaking it in there, merely dipping? That must make a difference somehow.

1 Like

Love me some ribs

Tender, Juicy “Fall Off The Bone” Ribs

1 Like