Whats up with Eur/Usd?

Long or short EUR/USD ?? No one knows. people saying head and shoulders are forming, some saying it could go 14500, some 13700… to be honest it has lost me… let me know what your thoughts are people…??

Thanks for any input people

I have E/U analysis here: 301 Moved Permanently

banked one winner so far today.

Kool i will check that out. SO what do you think the prospect for eur/usd is…? looks suspect to me.

Cheers for your response dude

I’m an intraday scalper, but I’ll tell you this. It’s not acting like a bull machine anymore. One more push up to test the highs, then we turn down for a correction. 1.36 area by Months end. That’s what I see.

Cheers for that, yea the great thing about trading is we all see different things, some think its gona test the low then shoot of into space then plummet even further… who knows i guess. Maybe could test the low then the high…?

You must be short, lol. Here’s the big picture. See, it made a LOWER low on the daily…that’s a biggie. To make a NEW HIGH now has simply a low probability IMO.

lol yea i see ypur thinking on that one. Your probably right. Dollar seems to weak to test any low right now.

…and, to test the low [I]again[/I] now seems a bit redundant. If this overall up trend is going to keep going and not correct yet…it better hurry up cause it’s not convincing me.

well heres hoping that the high doesnt get touched and it drops like a led balloon… lol

if only it was that simple.

SO your short term bullish… long term bearish almost

Yes, this is the view of the big money right now:

They have NOT dumped most of their longs from the buying last 2 months. BUT they are becoming weary. They usually go out with a bang…meaning one final push to take profit and start shorting at the highest price they can. This will also trap people long. This is the most typical behavior you can expect…but of course anything can happen.

I cover this stuff in the VSA thread, I gave you link. This is understanding the market, before considering anything else…indicators etc.

I’m currently short

As the FED is flooding the market with fresh printed Dollars i am pretty sure that we will see 1.6… within the next 9-12 month. Short therm outlook i dont have but actual we EURUSD is oversold, so there should be some nice opportunities for long positions.

Not impossible, but not only the fed is pumping debt into the system. Plus wellfare and tax is of higher degree in Europe and there are some other issues. Could also go the other way around. Maybe after a decent jump to 1.44 or so. Would match my monthy trendline prefectly …