What's your favorite TV series?

Definitely give it another try. The on-screen violence is graphically shown but always in context and rationally motivated within that context, so it always reveals something about one or more of the characters or their situation, its never just thrown as an illustration of how the mob works or what it does, we all know that stuff.

But there are other layers to the series that set it above competitors, e.g. the attitudes and motivations of the female characters throughout are uniquely well handled, and in some instances, so ironically, although they are excluded from the ā€œbusinessā€, they provide drivers for how the business is run.

I Like

• Game Of thrones
  • American Crime Story

And Any One Know Best Comedy TV Series

The shows people mentioned here are favorites for all time so it spans many years. Then for myself, I donā€™t trade FX yet maybe thatā€™s why, just cryptocurrencies. With cryptocurrencies I swing trade so that doesnā€™t really take up much of my time. I donā€™t watch TV a lot. If Iā€™m not mistaken, the last time I watched TV was still in Feb and that was The Good Doctor. :slight_smile:

Have you seen Shawshank Redemption? :slight_smile:

1 Like

As stated, the Sopranos is my Number 1 TV series of all time.

But I have to give some honourable mentions have to these (some long forgotten I suspect) -
The Avengers
The Untouchables
Hancockā€™s Half Hour
Yes, Minister / Yes, Prime Minister
The IT Crowd
Cheers
Frasier
Soap
Roseanne
The Simpsons
Band of Brothers

oh I see, thatā€™s why. Itā€™s good to know that you donā€™t watch TV, itā€™s too much going on. What I know is that itā€™s trying to consume people alot. :pensive:
And no, not yet. :confused:
I absolutely love those kinds of movies I shared. Have you seen any?

Probably I am the only person in the world who is not watching Game of Thrones :smiley: But I like Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, Prison Break, Lie to Me and Suits. Soon I might check Narcos as well.

Iā€™m not sure I can effectively capture the complete essence of the show but basically, they created a Western- themed park where hosts/ life-like robots lived. People spend good money to visit this park because it provides a space for them to give in to their deepest and darkest desires.

I donā€™t want to spoil it for you so I guess you would just have to watch it for yourself. :slight_smile:

Googled Silicon Valley and Iā€™m interested. I think I may have made a wrong thread, goodbye productivity. :sweat_smile:

@CoinLady ā€¦A clip for all you Bitcoinersā€¦Silicon Valley (Language Warningā€¦)

1 Like

Right now itā€™s The Expanse. Itā€™s the best sci-fi series Iā€™ve watched in a long, long time.

2 Likes

Hahaha! Maybe I should install something like that. :joy:

What year was this? I canā€™t seem to find info. :sweat:

Altered Carbon? Itā€™s on netflix, came out this year.

I am not sure what you are referring to? A tv series?

Oh I thought Hotel Host was a title of a tv series lol sorry.

Just finished something big at work which is why I havenā€™t been able to reply. Just a couple more weeks and I can watch at least one tv series. Your recos seem really interesting.

Sorry that was a reply to @bradley79. :blush:

F.R.I.E.N.D.S and Game of thrones are my favourite TV shows. I am anxiously waiting for the next Game of Thrones season. Currently i am watching How I Met Your Mother. I have seen the first two seasons. I highly recommend it.

My wife and I have been watching Friday Night Lights. Our other 2 ā€œchosenā€ series are The Walking Dead and The 100.

All great movies. Did you see ā€œI Can Only Imagineā€ that came out just a few months ago?

1 Like