What's your favorite TV series?

Yeees! :joy: Haha. How old is your nephew btw? :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. The show has pretty dark and deep stuff so Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s gonna be good for young kids. BUT I think they really did a good job on this one! :smiley: Canā€™t wait for the next season. :stuck_out_tongue:

Heā€™s 23. One of the interesting concepts, and most obvious of course, of the whole show is different animals for different characters and how they interact.

I will have to catch up on this one!!

KC

1 Like

Bodyguard and Sabrinaā€™s Chilling Adventures on Netflix are good.

I am yet to watch Sabrina but itā€™s definitely on my list.

My favorite tv show is Power :raised_hands:t5:

1 Like

Just finished watching Sabrina and yes itā€™s a good series too. Adding Bodyguard to my list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I recently enjoyed watching The Last Ship. Some good action in that series

1 Like

Were you able to watch The Pianist and Life is Beautiful?

I have only seen part of season 1. I recently heard the series was wrapping up, so I think I should watch the rest.

Which do you like better? That or Jack Ryan?

Havenā€™t looked this up! Is this one comedy?

This Sabrina for some reason reminds me of the witch with a black cat. Is it in any way like this?

It is.

Itā€™s animated. And yes.

havenā€™t seen jack ryan. but i was thinking of starting the show after bodyguard. is it good?

i am watching riverdale. and really liking it.

Yes, I liked it. Maybe even better than the Bodyguard. Itā€™s a little popcorn movie-like but very action packed Iā€™d say!

Along the legal threadā€¦ Is a series called damages with Glenn close. Incredible plot twists!

One of my favorites!

KC

Ahhh. That makes sense. :smiley: Haha. Heā€™s old enough then. :stuck_out_tongue: Yes please! Let me know what you think about it! :blush:

ayyy thatā€™s one of my favs too lol

I have the Columbo box-setā€¦I know, but I like it.

I almost never watch legal dramas because they stress me out, but Iā€™ve only heard good things about that one.

1 Like

I have watched three of them, Downfall is kind of very heavy one, its major focus is on the role of Hitler. Glad I watched his life.

But the ones youā€™ve recommended ā€œLife is Beautifulā€ and ā€œThe Pianistā€, thatā€™s kind of movies I love to watch. I was amazed that the former one is a real story. Man, that guy gave lots of white lies, ultimately, those lies for son came true. :laughing: but itā€™s unfortunate that he died which is heartbreaking. Thanks for recommendations.