What's your favorite TV series?

Suits, Billions & GoT

Glad you liked them. Itā€™s the type of movie where you feel happy and sad at the same time. :disappointed_relieved:

I havenā€™t found time yet to watch Downfall, maybe next weekend. :sweat_smile:

This one isnā€™t related to the Holocaust but have you seen Shawshank Redemption? Itā€™s one of my favorite movies.

It popularised the inverted story line whereby the perpetrator, and how the crime was committed, is known from the start. You then see how the case is unravelled.

Itā€™s a bit dated now, but to me thatā€™s the appeal. I couldnā€™t see anyone else but Peter Falk playing him, or it would have been a different programme at least.

1 Like

Very true.

Watch only if youā€™re curious about his role. And yes, I thought it was kind of holocaust but in the end, it isnā€™t.

Am I the only one who havenā€™t watch Shawshank Redemption? Iā€™ve heard it alot but donā€™t understand why I havenā€™t watched it yet.

Added to watchlist:

• Shawshank Redemption
  • Schindlerā€™s List
  • Night Will Fall Documentary

Actually I like legal drama quite a lot. Used to watch Bostonā€™s Legal loved it. Suits is another favourite series of mine.

Does anyone here watch Hawaii 5-0? Itā€™s popcorn tv, but itā€™s fun and the sets are pretty.

Guilty!
And McGyver before and Blue Bloods after.
I donā€™t like to thinkā€¦:wink:

I love movies and TV series. My favorite TV series is ā€œGame of Thronesā€. I have seen all seven seasons again and again. I am anxiously waiting for the season 8. I heard that will be the last season as well. Are you guys waiting for season 8?

I do like the occasional more cerebral show, but sometimes itā€™s good to also just sit back and relax. We all need those moments.

I also had no interest in watching it before (maybe because of the title). Itā€™s one of the top rated movies on some websites. Watch it when you have time. :slight_smile:

Waiting for Season 8 too. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. :open_mouth: Itā€™s kinda bittersweet that itā€™s the final season but with that said, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re gonna make it epic! :smiley: I heard Khal Drogoā€™s gonna make an appearance in the final battle. Heā€™s hot. Hahahaha.

1 Like

But if he doesnā€™t make an appearance, thereā€™sā€¦ Aquaman!!! :blush:

1 Like

@krugman25 would you mind sharing your favorite movies? Curious.

Thatā€™s true. :smiley: Haha. I hope the movie wouldnā€™t turn out to be a disappointment though. :sweat_smile:

@andersonsmith my favorite series is Lord of the Rings, hands down. I like Narnia as well, but it is too bad they took so long to roll out each movie. My favorite non-series movie is probably Braveheart.

Closest I can get is NCIS and Law and Order (SVU and original). You can practically find one of the two shows on at almost any hour of the day. Itā€™s impressive really, and sad, that I stumble on reruns very often.

:smile:

2 Likes

They are pretty ubiquitous, I agree. They are not my cup of tea, however.

Not so much of a TV series but I just finished Tidying Up with Marie Kondo. Iā€™ve turned my house upside down konmari-ing everything because of the show. :sweat_smile:

Can you now say you only have things that ā€œspark joyā€? Haha.

Has anyone here seen ā€œAmerican Memeā€ on Netflix?

1 Like