What's your favorite TV series?

I will watch this next week. I’ve got lot of things to catch up because of the holiday break. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Haha no. I’m not yet ready to part with a lot of things so I’m just purging the house little by little. I’m a very sentimental person so I have a problem with letting go of some things.

Watch it when you have time. I hate folding clothes so much but I’ve been konmari folding everything in the house haha.

I’m also like this. Whenever I’m trying to let go of things, I ended up putting them back. :sob:

Yep, I will!

Have you seen shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix? if not, then you must watch it with your kids. There was so much that my kids learnt after they watched these shows. These were a good combination of education and entertainment. Anyways, I am glad I found this post. There are so many good shows mentioned here.

Looks interesting! I’m gonna add this on my watchlist with my kids. Thanks for recommending!

I’ve watched 4 episodes of Tidying Up. So far, I haven’t applied anything yet :joy:. I don’t have time to declutter and look for things that “spark joy”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Speaking of reality shows, (I assume Tidying Up is a reality show?) I love cooking competitions. Masterchef Australia is my favourite.

The Expanse on Amazon Video, seasons 1-3. A former Syfy series, it’s based in the future, when humans have colonized Mars. It’s a little House of Cards, meets Guardians of the Galaxy, meets name-any-cop-drama-where-cop-is-just-looking-to-get-by-then-finds-motivation.

The visuals are amazing, but so is the story. Syfy dropped it, and then Amazon and Bezos picked it up after fans flew a plane by the Amazon HQ in hopes of Amazon picking up the show. It worked! 90+ rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Looks like there’s another fan!

1 Like

I am so glad that series got picked up by Amazon after its cancellation, it’s definitely one of my favourite tv series ever.

I haven’t chosen which of my things spark joy. I just decluttered and organized everything. :smiley:

Anyone seen Kingdom on Netflix? I’ve read good reviews about it and added it to my watchlist this week.

That is a very good list. My favourites has got to be Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Lost, Supernatural, Flash, Arrow. I prefer to watch series that are close to some reality. I am anxiously waiting for Game of Thrones last season. Who do you think will sit on the Iron Throne?

1 Like

I have a feeling everyone’s going to die. :sweat:

Valar Morgulis! <- there’s your sign!

1 Like

Isn’t The Expanse about to begin streaming soon again? The new season, I mean.

Didn’t think about that. :sweat: I just feel that it’s impossible to have a happy ending with GOT haha.

A good bittersweet ending is sometimes even better than a happy ending in stories like that.

1 Like

Season 3, in a week I think. Can’t wait!

Also, The Tunnel, follows the discovery of a body in the Euro Tunnel between England and France.

1 Like