What's your favorite TV series?

He’s awesome! I really like how they managed to find a way to expand his powers. I could not imagine how they would do so.
Do you like any shows with a similar ambiance?

I liked Klaus too, he was cool and funny. And his powers were interesting.
I was very impressed by the kid they got to play Number Five, he was shockingly good at portraying an adult in a de-aged body. It can’t have been easy to play the role.

The first few seasons were really good.

1 Like

Not seen it yet, it’s on my To Do list…

1 Like

Klaus is also my favorite character in this series. Especially when he summoned Ben with his ghost-monster tentacles!

1 Like

Yeah watch it. Let me know how you find it. :slight_smile:

That scene had me cheering in delight. I hope they expand Ben’s role in season two as well, assuming there will be a season two.

I hope so! The Umbrella Academy comics has three volumes so more stories to tell.

There will be. At least they’ve announced there will be. Unless some other Hollywood drama unfolds with some of the actors/director/writers and they have to cancel it…

1 Like

Oh, I had totally missed the announcement of a second season. I am glad then!

How do you guys feel about the new Star Trek?
I wasn’t too happy with the AI plot twist, because it was a bit too Terminator-ish for me, but they seem to be able to make it genuinely creepy.

I planned to watch GOT again before the start of 8th season and it felt like forever but here we are!!! It’s GOT time!!! :grin:

There are so many T.V. series to choose from. My favourite series are Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad and lost. The final season of Game of Thrones is approaching. I am watching the previous seasons again. Who do you think will become the King or Queen? Jon Snow maybe?

1 Like

I recently rewatched Person of Interest again, I love that show.

is GOT available on hulu at all? I do have cable, but HBO isn’t one of the channels we have. I’m looking into cancelling my comcast account and switching to a cheaper service. Any suggestions? everyone keeps telling me to watch GOT, and I don’t mind spending my weekends studying forex and binge watching the show lmao

1 Like

+1 for Jon Snow. How are you liking Season 8 so far?

Watch it! I want everyone to experience the emotional trauma I get from GOT. Lol lol lol. :joy:

Jon Snow!!.. and Arya! :grin:

Most winter-running tv shows are winding down, what would you recommend to watch over the summer?

It depends on which genre you like more